- Ubisoft's For Honor is a medieval action-packed game that you can play as a samurai, Viking, knight, or other historical warriors. It's available for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- If you can't enjoy For Honor in multiplayer mode due to lag spikes and high ping, use a gaming VPN that can improve your ping and fix any packet loss issues. Discover the fastest VPNs below.
- To fix other issues related to this game, join our For Honor Troubleshooting Hub.
- If you often have lag spikes and packet loss issues, visit our Gaming VPN area.
If you’re experiencing For Honor lag and high ping, you can fix them with a VPN. Published by Ubisoft for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, For Honor is a third-person action video game with a medieval theme. Find it on Steam and Uplay.
You can choose your character from historical soldiers and warriors, including Vikings, samurai, and knights, to fight in single-player or multiplayer mode. The game features online co-op and PvP content for users who prefer sharing their gaming experience with friends.
Unfortunately, many players in For Honor report high ping, which prevents them from fully taking advantage of multiplayer sessions. Lag spikes and latency issues can be incredibly annoying, but you can use a VPN to improve your ping and get back to enjoying the game.
You need a premium For Honor VPN that gives you the possibility to connect to numerous VPN servers worldwide so that you can join online multiplayer sessions without lag spikes. Besides, using a VPN can reduce For Honor packet loss, too.
What are the best VPNs to fix For Honor lag and high ping?
Made by Kape Technologies, Private Internet Access (PIA) is your best shot at eliminating For Honor VPN lag spikes, thanks to its impressive network of VPN servers and superior security features. You can also use it to bypass geoblocks and access blocked webpages.
PIA supports port forwarding, static and dynamic IP addresses, exclusive DNS servers to protect your online security, together with an integrated ad and malware blocker for all your browsers. And, if you need to improve packet loss with a VPN, PIA is your first choice.
You can quickly get rid of For Honor lag and ping problems by turning to Private Internet Access. Plus, you can use it to host game servers. You should also know that PIA makes the cut on a shortlist of VPNs with 24/7 live chat support.
More about PIA:
- Connect to more than 3,300 servers in 48 countries
- Can be installed on Windows, PS4, Xbox One
- Supports 10 simultaneous device connections
- An excellent For Honor VPN to fix latency
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessGet rid of For Honor high ping problems and boost your gaming experience by turning to this fast and secure VPN.
Also owned by Kape Technologies, CyberGhost VPN is another great solution for dealing with For Honor lag issues. It has the largest network of VPN servers on this list, which are optimized for gaming, streaming, torrenting, and secure browsing. Plus, you can fix Wi-Fi packet loss.
CyberGhost VPN has private DNS servers and DNS leak protection to ensure the privacy of your online identity. It uses the OpenVPN protocol to encrypt your gaming traffic without sacrificing speed. Plus, you can use split-tunneling mode to create whitelists or blacklists.
This VPN service can effortlessly eliminate For Honor gameplay lag while shielding you from hackers and DDoS attacks. You can also use CyberGhost VPN to protect your browsers from malware and to minimize jitter.
More about CyberGhost VPN:
- Explore over 6,500 VPN servers from 89 countries
- Compatible with Windows, PS4, Xbox One
- Allows 7 connections at the same time
- A fast and secure For Honor VPN to reduce lag
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
CyberGhost VPNGet rid of all your For Honor ping problems by connecting to the high-speed servers of this VPN.
Created by Tefincom & Co., NordVPN does an excellent job optimizing your Internet connection for gaming, in order to fix For Honor unplayable lag. It lets you connect to a ton of VPN servers worldwide while providing anti-hacker protection. You can also reduce Xbox packet loss.
NordVPN can not only fix For Honor high ping issues but also get past any VPN blocks you might encounter, thanks to its obfuscated servers. It’s the only VPN on this list that can hide the fact that you’re using VPN by cloaking your network traffic. It can fix network congestion, too.
You can not only repair For Honor lag but also set up custom DNS servers to boost your connection speed. It’s also possible to protect your browsers from malware using CyberSec and enable a kill switch that immediately turns off your VPN if your Internet connection drops.
More about NordVPN:
- Use more than 5,100 VPN servers from 59 countries
- Works with Windows, PS4, Xbox One
- Up to 6 simultaneous connections
- A highly secure For Honor VPN that fixes lag spikes
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
NordVPNQuickly eliminate For Honor lag spikes and high ping issues using this reliable VPN.
In conclusion, if you need a helping hand when it comes to For Honor lag, just use a VPN. By redirecting your network traffic through VPN servers, you reduce the distance between you and the remote servers, as well as optimize your Internet connection for gaming.
Besides, a powerful VPN service can also help you fix packet loss caused by network overloading, poorly router networks, and other issues. And, if you can’t decide what is the best VPN for For Honor, pick PIA.
FAQ: Learn more about For Honor performance issues
- How do I fix For Honor lag?
To quickly fix For Honor lag, use a VPN to improve your ping.
- How do I run For Honor on VPN?
Begin by downloading and installing a VPN like PIA. Launch the VPN and connect to a VPN server. Then, launch For Honor, join an online session and play the game as usual.
- How do I fix For Honor high packet loss?
To fix For Honor high packet loss, use a VPN or troubleshoot the connection manually.
- How do I fix For Honor FPS drops?
You can fix FPS drops in For Honor by updating your GPU drivers, scanning your PC for malware, disabling background programs, and more.
- How do I fix For Honor stuttering?
To fix game stuttering issues in For Honor, switch off the Windows Game Bar and Game DVR, activate V-Sync, disable the Intel Turbo Boost, and so on.
- How do I fix For Honor bugs and glitches?
You can fix For Honor bugs and glitches by checking the file integrity, running Uplay as an administrator, adding a firewall exception, and more.
- How do I run For Honor on a low-end PC?
If your low-end PC is equipped with a GeForce graphics card, use NVIDIA Control Panel to configure GPU settings for PC performance.