Edit movies and clips with the free Windows Video Editor Master app
The Video Editor Master app supports UWP with user-friendly interface and unique video filters with which you can edit your video clips with just a single touch.
Video Editor Master features
The app helps you organize your pictures easily in a slideshow view without reselecting or having to remove previous images. You can also combine your video clips with video and photos, attach audio clips in the background of your videos, and personalize your videos by adding customized text.
Other features of the program include:
- Trim Multiple Clip and Merge
- Sepia, mirror, stickers and more effects
- New multi-effects integration on selective portion of your videos for dynamic video creations
- Redesigned Toolbox with enhanced Sharpness, Brightness and Video controls for the best video experience
- Frame Grabber that offers the ability to capture frames while streaming videos; you can capture a single frame at a time or you can use In-Depth capturing for ten frames at once
- One touch sharing on social media
- Stylish text designs and fading effects
The app also supports multiple resolutions and HD quality videos in 480p, 720p and 1080p and is available on PC and mobile devices running at least Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, or Windows Phone 8.1 with an ARM x86 or x64. In-app purchases are available for $1.99.
Based on the user experiences with the program, it seems to be an easy and convenient app to edit and create from cellphones to digital cameras. Even if the interface is a bit choppy and the ads are distracting, regularly updating the program will have the app work much better.
You can download Video Editor Master for free from the Windows Store.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Web authoring software: Easily create websites with these great tools
- 5 of the best virtual DJ software for Windows 10
- Convert files to ISO with these great tools
A lot of people still love to use Windows Media Player as their go-to player, but many users reported Windows Media Player cannot play the […]
Windows users often experience high CPU usage. This issue causes PC performance to slow down, consuming huge chunks of memory. It is critical to take […]
So you’re on your machine and plug-in your TV, the devices seem to recognize each other and appear to be connected, but suddenly you get […]