Hardcore Feral Horde playlist comes to Gears of War 4, brings 3 unique skins
Gears of War 4 fans are in for a treat this weekend. The Coalition just launched the first ever Horde Variant playlist – Feral Horde. This brand new Gear Pack accelerates the growth of your Epic Skill collection, Double Class XP and also brings a special Play And Earn challenge.
Feral Horde increases the intensity of each wave, focusing more on constant pressure and unrelenting assault. Stay alert all the time because a new attack may come at any time. Prepare to move, dodge and kill through new waves filled with Explosive Trackers, Swarm Grenadiers, DR-1s, Dropshot Scions and more.
Feral Horde: What you need to know
The Feral Horde playlist is set to Hardcore Difficulty and Clocktower is the only available map. Grab your friends and build your squad and you can earn special Feral Swarm character skins simply by joining the Feral Horde playlist.
More specifically, you can earn three Swarm Character skins that can only be earned through registering for this competition. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Register your gamer tag for the event
2. Complete the objectives below:
- Complete 50 Waves in the Feral Horde playlist, earn the Tiger Skin.
- Complete 100 Waves in the Feral Horde playlist, earn the Cheetah Skin.
- Complete 200 Waves in the Feral Horde playlist, earn the Snow Leopard Skin.
This 3 Card Gear Pack features two new Feral Weapon skin sets to collect as well as a greatly increased chance to earn Epic Horde Skills compared to standard Horde Booster Gear Packs. As an added bonus, all Horde players can enjoy Double Class XP in every version of Horde this weekend – Feral, Public and Private play.
Are you ready? Build your squad and attack!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- More Gears of War 4 Legacy Characters coming in March
- Gears of War 4 Core and Competitive lobbies arrive in March
- Gears of War 4 Bigelow error: No permanent fix in sight
- Gears of War 4 Horde 3.0 mode: Tips and tricks to improve your results
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]