Group Policy makes possible a variety of advanced settings that are used in a network by the administrators, to control the environment of users and computer accounts in Active Directory.
It is a feature of the Microsoft Windows OS family and provides a solution for centralized management when speaking of configurations of OS, applications, and users’ settings in an Active Directory.
They can be created with the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Group Policy Editor. A GPO can define registry-based policies, security options, software installation, and much more.
Useful tips about Group Policy
- How to install Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 Home
- This program is blocked by Group Policy [FIX]
- How to edit a Group Policy in Windows 10
- Windows 10 doesn’t have Group Policy Editor: Get it like this
- The group policy client service failed the logon [Fixed]
If you want to find more about GPO and how to fix other computer issues, don’t hesitate to visit our Windows 10 troubleshooting section.