- If you have wondered how to convert multiple JPG to PDF on Windows 10 computers, dedicated software is a great solution.
- In this guide, we'll show you how to create pdf with multiple images on Windows 10 computers.
- With multiple built-in features, you can combine images into PDF in Windows 10 alone.
- If you don't know how to turn multiple photos into a pdf, there is a print to pdf option in Windows.
PDF is definitely one of the most popular file formats. We use PDF files to create ebooks, manuals, and even picture galleries.
Creating a PDF file is fairly easy in Windows 10, but in this article, we’re not going to talk about creating a regular PDF file but will show you how to convert multiple jpg to pdf on Windows 10.
As we mentioned, you can create an image gallery in PDF out of your regular images, for easier sharing, or simply more practical storage.
Unlike some other actions, like taking a PDF screenshot, or creating a custom Live Tile, Microsoft’s latest operating system actually has the ability to convert multiple images into a single PDF file.
Creating a PDF file from your images is perhaps the most useful if you want to club all your scanned documents together. So, we assume you’ll mainly use Windows 10’s PDF-creating option for that purpose.
So, if you want to create PDF image galleries, Windows 10 has all you need. We also have to mention that this feature is only available in Windows 10.
You can use a third-party program to combine images into PDF in Windows 10, as well, if you don’t like the default option, it’s all up to you.
In this article, we will show you how to convert multiple jpg to PDF on Windows 10.
How do I convert multiple images into PDF?
1. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader and then install it.
- Put the images you want to convert in a single folder.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader and go to File.
- Click on Create PDF.
- Select the images you want to convert by clicking on the Select Files to Convert to PDF option.
- You can also re-arrange your images to put them in the order you want or add additional images.
- Select Convert Files.
- Select Save to save the merged images in a single PDF document.
2. Use the built-in feature from Windows 10
- Make sure all your images are placed in a folder and opened in File Explorer. That way you’ll be able to use the printing option, as it’s not available on Desktop.
- Now, select all the images you want to turn into a PDF file, right-click the first one, and choose Print.
- When the window pops up, select Microsoft Print to PDF printer.
- Once you’re done with all settings, just hit Print.
- Select a folder where you want to save your PDF file.
- Wait for the wizard to finish the process.
Note: There you go, now you just need to open the PDF file, and all your images will be stored there. As you can see, the process is pretty easy and straightforward.
You can use the Microsoft Print to PDF printer to combine as many images into PDF as you want.
3. Set up the Microsoft Print to PDF printer
- Repeat the first two steps from above, in order to open the printing wizard.
- Under Printers, select Install Printer.
- Now, instead of waiting for the wizard to find a printer, click on Printer I want isn’t listed.
- On the Add Printer dialog box, click the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option and click Next.
- Make sure Use an existing port is selected, and choose FILE: (Print to File) from the dropdown menu.
- Now, under Manufacturer choose Microsoft, and under Printers choose Microsoft Print to PDF.
- If the printer is already installed on your computer, just choose the Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) option.
- Leave the name as Microsoft Print to PDF, which is set by default.
- On the next window, select Set as the default printer.
- Click Next, and wait for the installer to finish.
Note: Using the Microsoft Print to PDF printer is very effective, however, it might not appear by default. So, in case you can’t find the Microsoft Print to PDF printer, you’ll have to enable it by yourself.
The above solutions show you how to turn multiple photos into a PDF, with easy step-by-step indications. Follow them to get the job done fast.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, just let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can do this with the Windows built-in feature or with software. Follow the indications from our quick guide and save multiple images as one PDF.
Use third-party software solutions. Check our guide with the best tools to convert JPEG to a PDF.
If you need to combine, merge or edit multiple PDF files, we recommend you to use any of these best software to combine PDFs.