- Intel graphics driver v188.8.131.5236 for Windows 10 is now available for download.
- The driver patches multiple gameplay bugs, such as crash issues affecting Ring of Elysium.
- Are you a fun of video games like Ring of Elysium? Head on over to our Battle Royale Games hub, and we'll tell more about these titles!
- Drivers are critical to the performance of your Windows 10 hardware. Visit the Drivers page to learn more.
Intel graphics driver update for Windows 10 fixes multiple bugs, including crash issues affecting Ring of Elysium. The patch is now available for download.
If you’re a video game player, chances are that you’ve experienced a gameplay quality problem due to bad graphics. Issues like diluted colors, hanging, and crashing are common in such situations.
It just so happens that users of certain Intel graphics cards encountered similar problems when playing particular video games on Windows 10.
Intel graphics driver update
You may download Intel graphics driver version 184.108.40.20636 to fix a range of issues impacting your PC gaming experience.
The update addresses a bug causing the Ring of Elysium and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider games to sporadically crash or hang. It should work for you if you’re on a DirectX 12 PC with a 7th Generation Intel Core processor or higher.
Similarly, after invoking the Alt + Tab command in Doom Eternal, some users would experience minor graphics issues. These should be no more after updating to the latest Intel graphics driver patch.
Here’s the full list of bugs the update fixes:
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may be seen in Ring of Elysium* (DX12 Beta), Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) on 7 th Generation Intel Core processors and higher.
- Minor graphic anomalies may be seen after Alt + Tab in Doom Eternal*(Vulkan).
- On PSR2 displays, internal embedded panel when plugged in may shift after resuming from lid close do nothing on 10th generation Intel Core processors with UHD Graphics.
The update is compatible with Windows 10 version 1709 and later, including the May 2020 Update.
Only last month, Intel released Bluetooth drivers to fix a bug affecting Bluetooth gadgets on Windows 10.
Did you by any chance experience the Intel graphics issues highlighted above? Feel free to let us know or report any related concerns via the comments section below.