5 best laptop insurance providers to rely on in 2019
With the increasing trend towards ultrabooks, convertible tablet hybrids and all kinds of similar form factors, the need to get a laptop insurance plan is becoming more and more important. This happens especially if you are a frequent business traveler and you bring your laptop back and forth with you at work.
There are lots of laptop insurance plans on the market and purchasing the best one depends on various factors including whether you are a consumer, a large corporation or a small business and so on.
We picked the best five insurance plans for your laptop, and we’ll detail their features below in order to make your choice a lot easier.
What are the best laptop insurances plans for 2019?
1. Trusted Insurances
Trusted Insurances pack comes with four plans including personal, student, business and family bundle.
You can ensure all your gadgets and the best value securing is for one to three devices. Obviously, insurance plans are appropriate for your laptop as well, and we will list the most important features of this insurance pack below:
- The number of claims you can make is unlimited.
- There’s no limit to the number of accidental damage or theft or loss claims in a year.
- The engineers from Trusted Insurances are highly trained in repairing the latest technology to ensure that your laptop will be returned looking and functioning flawlessly.
- The engineers only use high-quality parts as replacements.
- They offer a free collect and return to your doorstep via the specialized courier service to make sure the laptop is safe and secure.
- 93% of claims are fully completed and assessed.
- The replacements are backed by a 12-month warranty.
You can get the insurance plan that fits you best from Trusted Insurances.
2. Gadget Cover
The laptop insurance pack from Gadget Cover includes the following: accidental damage, liquid damage, breakdown, theft, unauthorized usage, loss, accessories, worldwide cover, family cover, and E-wallet cover.
Take a look at the most useful features that will come with laptop insurance plan:
- You will get one month free of annual policies.
- You get an unlimited number of claims.
- The plan comes with a low excess fee.
- Another feature is the free collect-return of the laptop.
- The plan comes with UK based customer support.
- The plan comes with a 14-day money back guarantee.
Whether you use your laptop for gaming, work, or just everyday personal use, you can protect it with a Gadget Cover policy that will help you get everything back to normal as quickly as possible.
A stand-alone plan for your laptop will make sure that you are covered, and all you have to do is take a quote for laptop insurance and see what Gadget Cover can offer you.
You can check out all the insurance plans on the official website of Gadget Cover.
3. Protect Your Bubble
With Protect Your Bubble insurance, you can protect more gadgets including your laptop, of course. The plans cover theft, liquid damage, cracked screens and many more issues.
Take a look at the most important features that come with this insurance for your laptop and other of your gadgets:
- You will have unlimited repairs available.
- You will get the same-day cover.
- You will also receive multi-gadget discount.
- You have monthly or annual payments available.
- A liquid can be deadly for your laptop, and whether it gets accidentally wet, you will be covered.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase the policy.
- The gadget must be fewer than 12 months old, and it either has to be purchased from a manufacturer, network provider or retail store.
- If your gadget is refurbished, it must have been purchased directly from a manufacturer or a network provider, and not from an online outlet.
- There is no limit to how many times you can claim for damage.
- You are limited to two theft/loss claims per year.
Protect Your Bubble repairs over 1,700 gadgets per month. To find out more about the insurance plans for your laptop, it’s best to visit the official website of Protect Your Bubble insurances.
4. Gadget Insurance
The team from Gadget Insurance known how crucial it is to protect your most valuable items from phones, and digital cameras to laptops and they offer excellent services.
Take a look at the most important features that come with purchasing a Gadget Insurance plan for your laptop below:
- Your laptop will be covered for accidental damage, liquid damage, and theft.
- The 90 days Worldwide Cover is provided in any single 12-month period of insurance, so whether you are traveling on a short weekend break or you are in a one-week vacation, you can rest assured that your laptop is covered.
- The pack offers protection all over the world, so you have to make sure not to leave your home without it.
- There are some benefits that come with the insurance plans, and they include low excesses.
- Home insurance policies have a varying range of excesses.
Some home insurance policies may restrict cover to your gadgets outside of the home, and this is why you have to make sure that you check your home insurance policy carefully before getting a policy from Gadget Insurance.
To find out more details on how you can cover your laptop, visit the official website of Gadget Insurance.
Helpucover helps you cover your gadgets insurance including the one for your laptop so you can relax knowing that your electronic items are protected against loss or theft, accidental damage and mechanical breakdown.
Take a look at the most important features that are included in the insurance plans:
- You will get the opportunity to register an unlimited number of items.
- There is no registration required for items that are worth less than £150 and items worth more than this must be registered.
- The cover includes items owned by you and by the members of your family living at the same address as yourself.
- You will get a worldwide cover for up to 90 days, and this will be perfect for when you have to travel.
- You can make up to two successful claims in a rolling 12 month period.
- There is no limit on the number of items covered by the premium.
- The insurance plans provide repair or replacement cover for the mechanical or electrical breakdown of your items following the expiry of a manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty.
There is a deferred period of 14 days when there is no cover under the policy. The delayed period applies after the policy start date shown on the welcome letter, and then after the date, you register additional gadgets.
It’s also essential that this policy does not cover students who live away from home and they should have their own policy in their own name.
You can find out more details about the insurance for your laptop on the official website of Helpucover.
These are five of some of the best programs that can cover your laptop in case of all kinds of issues. Check them all out and visit the official websites for additional data and for finding out more about the fees.
After you make up your mind and decide which insurance plan is best for you and your laptop, purchase it and relax because your device will be safe from now on no matter what.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 5 best backup batteries for PC
- What to do if your computer doesn’t turn on after a power outage
- 5 best UPS battery backups to buy
XAML or Extensible Application Markup Language, is a language based on XML(Extensive Markup Language). Its use ranges from creating to initializing .NET objects. It’s primarily […]
Microsoft has announced a brand new Windows Update related Group Policy option for the upcoming Windows 10 v1903. The upcoming OS version will let users […]
Project xCloud is Microsoft’s new game-streaming service that the company is currently trialing. Microsoft showed off a streamed xCloud game on Xbox Insider. Now the […]