- Microsoft Forms is a Microsoft-365- integrated tool that comes as a part of the MS Suite.
- Many users have complained about being unable to access Microsoft Forms due to various errors.
- The platform is not supported on outdated browsers like the Internet Explorer 11.
It can be frustrating when you get a sorry; something went wrong error message in Microsoft Forms. Many users have complained about getting this error message, and most don’t know how to fix it.
In addition, you may also experience other errors that’ll curtail your ability to access the platform.
Read on to find out how to fix this error message.
Why is Microsoft Forms not working?
The software giant in June 2016 introduced the ability to create quizzes and surveys using Microsoft Office forms.
To improve the user experience, a new version was launched in September 2018 with better capabilities.
This Office 365-integrated tool was developed to gather relevant and input markings automatically. Since its debut, the app has become a top data collection tool.
The Microsoft Forms not working error message display can come in different forms:
- Sorry, something went wrong please make sure you have permission to access this form
- Sorry, something went wrong this form doesn’t exist
- Oops, something went wrong
So, what causes this dreaded error?
You may get this error message if your browser does not support Microsoft Forms. More often than not, this error is caused by issues with Microsoft servers. A third-party extension can also cause the error.
How do I fix something the something went wrong error in Microsoft Forms?
1. Use the Office Hive service for Microsoft Forms
- Log on to Microsoft Azure.
- Choose Azure Active Directory from the left pane.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- Type Office Hive into the search box.
- From the list of outcomes, pick Office Hive.
- Under Manage, select Properties.
- Set the Enabled for users to sign in to Yes and save.
2. Use another browser
It is possible to open Microsoft Forms in all significant web browsers such as Firefox and Safari. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
The Opera browser works best with the platform, is the most reliable, and provides excellent support for Microsoft Forms.
It’s possible to use practical integrations to help you organize your tasks and create sound forms using the Forms service without errors.
It is important to note that Microsoft 365 Apps and Services are no longer supported in Internet Explorer 11. As a result, you can’t open Microsoft Forms in this browser version, except if you update it.
If you get that something went wrong in the Microsoft Forms error message, you can quickly fix it by following the steps outlined above. Thank you for reading, and please remember to share your thoughts in the comments section.