Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Microsoft’s 91.0.852.0 update for Edge has made a few refinements for that .
- The 91.0.852.0 update has completed rolling out the Password Monitor feature.
- Edge users can now open History, Favorites, and Downloads in different ways after the update.
- The 91.0.852.0 update has also enhanced Edge’s reliability by fixing various reported issues for that .
has released a build 91.0.852.0 Edge update in April 2021 for users utilizing that browser’s Dev channel version.
That update enhances the functionality of Edge a little bit. It also completes the rolling out of the Password Monitor feature.
The 91.0.852.0 Dev channel update
Edge Insider discussion board. There the big M confirmed users can now open Favorites, History, and Downloads by Ctrl + clicking or middle-clicking their buttons.announced the 91.0.852.0 update on its
The update also adds an attach files button for Edge’s Feedback dialog.
also confirmed the update enables Edge’s Rebates by shopping feature by default, which will save users manually enabling it.
Furthermore, the 91.0.852.0 update enables support for Chromium’s management policy for the importation of startup setting preferences.
The biggest news is that this update completes the Password Manager rollout. Now all Edge users can enable Password Monitor, which scans your passwords for recent data breaches.
That feature notifies you if any of your passwords were compromised in recent data leaks.
How to enable Password Monitor in Edge?
- First, press Edge’s Alt + F hotkey.
- Click Settings to open the tab in the shot directly below.
- Then select Passwords to open the options shown directly below.
- Toggle the Show alerts when passwords are found in an online leak option if it’s off.
- With that setting enabled, Edge will automatically alert you if a data breach has compromised one of your passwords.
- Then you click the View details button on any data breach notification that pops up to view which of your passwords has been compromised.
- Press the Change button for a listed leaked password to modify it.
So, the Password Monitor is a notable new Edge feature that is now available for all that browser’s users thanks to the 91.0.852.0 update.
Make sure you have that feature enabled so that you’ll know when a data leak has compromised your login passwords.