Nvidia recently rolled out a new Geforce Game Ready Driver for Windows. Download and install the latest Geforce Game Ready Driver 378.66 on your Windows computer to enjoy the best possible gaming experience.
Nvidia driver 378.66 improves the gaming experience of many recently launched titles, including For Honor and Sniper Elite 4. This driver version also support the upcoming Halo Wars 2 game. The driver is compatible with the following Windows versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
Geforce Game Ready Driver 378.66 fixes and improvements
- Surround can now be enabled on the XGPU.
- With G-Sync and V-Sync both enabled, there is no longer a long delay when switching a game from full-screen mode to windowed mode.
- Second Life 64-bit: World view is no longer tinted blue after disabling Advanced Lighting Model.
- The Division: Shadows no longer flicker after enabling PCSS.
- Kepler GPUs, Battlefield 1: Fixed flickering in the game when using TAA.
- Battlefield: Fixed the issues where the menu text becomes jittery with SLI is enabled.
- GeForce GTX 1080: Fixed system crashes when launching games in SLI Surround using HDMI 2.0 connections.
- GeForce GTX 1080 Heroes of Storm: Fixed game crashes on launch.
- GeForce 860M: Fixed Direct X game crashes.
- Minecraft: Fixed Java SE Binary crashes pointing to nvinitx.dll.
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti: The driver can now detect multiple TV models.
This update doesn’t fix all the issues affecting Windows gamers, as NVIDIA explains. The list of known issues includes:
- Only red and blue colors are visible when playing videos at resolutions >= 1080P on one surround monitor.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC Game crashes when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen.
- Level loading hangs in Gears of War 4 on particular GPUs.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: