- Opera offers links to download all of their browsers on their website and offers offline installers for 64 or 32-bit computers.
- Offline installers allow users to download a program without needing an internet connection.
- Users can check if they need the 62 or 32-bit offline installer by checking their PC's system type in settings.
Opera is one of the most popular browsers on the market and for good reason. With some of the best online security features and unique features, Opera has become the default browser for many. Here’s how to download Opera’s offline installer for 64 and 32-bit.
Offline installers allow users to install a program without needing an internet connection because it has all the full setup files needed. Users can use the offline installer on multiple computers to easily install software or program.
What is the latest version of Opera?
As of the date of this article, the latest version of Opera is Version: 89.0.4447.51. By checking which version you have in the About Opera page, Opera will automatically check for any updates.
How do I know if need the 64 or 32-bit installer?
- Click on Start and select Settings (or press Windows + I).
- Under System, select About.
- Under Device specifications, locate System type to see if you have a 64-bit operating system or 32-bit.
If you have a 64-bit operating system, then you can use the 64-bit installer. However, if you have a 32-bit operating system, then you will need the 32-bit installer.
Can Windows 11 run on Opera?
Yes, all Opera browsers run seamlessly on both Windows 10 and Windows 11. If you want to know how to download and install the Opera browser for Windows 11, we have a guide for that.
How do I download Opera offline installer?
1. From Opera.com
- Go to the Opera homepage.
- Click on Downloads.
- Scroll down and locate your device on the list.
- Under Download the offline package, pick either the 64-bit or 32-bit.
On Opera’s download page, users can find the links to download all Opera browsers for every supported device. Here users will also find offline downloaders. For Windows devices, users can download the 64 or 32-bit offline installer.
2. From trusted third-party
Users can download the offline installer for Opera from a trusted third-party website that offers the latest versions of the browser. However, it’s always recommended that you try to download from the original source first before referring to third-party websites as many can contain malware.
Make sure you can truly trust a site by researching it online and ensuring it has an HTTPS connection. If your browser indicates that the site is not secure, then it’s recommended that you don’t download anything from it.
How do I install the latest version of Opera on my PC?
- Open Opera and click on the menu in the top left corner.
- Hover over Help to reveal more options and then select About Opera.
- Check to see if you have the latest version or if it needs to be updated.
If already have Opera installed but you’re not sure if it’s updated, you can also go to the Update & recovery page found in Opera’s menu.
Here, Opera will automatically check for updates. If you don’t already have Opera installed, then going to Opera’s download page you can find the links to download the latest version of the browser.
We hope this article helped you find out how to download Opera offline installer. Let us know in the comments if you run into any issues or problems while downloading the offline installer.