- Paladins is a free-to-play shooter game, where you can choose a Champion and fight other players in PvP mode. Find it on Steam, Windows, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- If you can't play the game due to lag spikes, high ping, latency, stuttering, and other connectivity issues, use the fastest VPNs for Paladins to improve your gameplay.
- Check out reported bugs about Paladins and how to easily fix them.
- Join our Gaming VPN Hub if you have connection issues in other games, too.
Paladins is a shooter game that you can play online for free. It’s available on Steam, Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Unfortunately, many players report Paladins lag spikes, high ping, latency, stuttering, and other slow connection issues that negatively affect their gameplay. But you can improve your ping with a VPN.
Most users know that a VPN can be used to remotely connect to the workplace and use the office’s intranet resources. It can help you bypass geoblocks and access blocked sites by hiding your IP address and encrypting your data packets.
But a VPN can also enhance your gaming experience by speeding up your Internet connection to reduce lag and ping, even in Paladins. In addition, you can fix packet loss with a VPN to ensure smoother gameplay.
- Private Internet Access - Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
- NordVPN - Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
- SurfShark - Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
- CyberGhost - Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
- ExpressVPN - Browse the web from multiple devices with increased security protocols.
What are the best VPNs to fix Paladins lag and ping?
A simple way to eliminate Paladins lag spikes is by turning to Private Internet Access (PIA). This is a VPN solution developed by Kape Technologies, which gives you the possibility to access more than 3,300 VPN servers in 47 countries and refine your gaming experience.
PIA can fix network congestion, secure your browsing sessions with a malware blocker, protect you from phishing sites and online identity theft, as well as make your Internet connection faster.
If you need to host game servers for you and your friends, then you can easily configure firewall rules using PIA’s native port forwarding mode. And, if you stumble upon any difficult situations, you can take advantage of its 24/7 live chat support.
Other PIA features:
- Supports static and dynamic IP addresses
- Works with Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- 10 simultaneous connections
- No logs
- Easily fixes Paladins lag issues
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
If Paladins is lagging a lot, use PIA to quickly lower ping and improve your gameplay.
Another way to deal with Paladins laggy servers is by using CyberGhost VPN. It’s a VPN solution operated by Kape Technologies, which has the most impressive network of VPN servers on this list: more than 6,400 in 89 countries. Plus, it can repair Xbox packet loss.
CyberGhost VPN offers a quick and easy method for minimizing jitter so that you can go back to your game and enjoy Paladins without random lag. It comes with powerful security features to protect you from DNS leaks and DDoS attacks.
If your Internet traffic is limited, you can use CyberGhost VPN’s split tunneling mode to isolate Paladins VPN traffic from the rest of the network by setting up whitelists or blacklists.
Other CyberGhost VPN features:
- Private DNS servers
- Compatible with Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- 7 simultaneous connections
- Zero logs
- Quickly eliminates Paladins ping spikes
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Fix Paladins lag and ping problems by downloading and installing this powerful VPN.
If you’re wondering how to stop massive ping spikes in Paladins and overcome VPN blocks, look no further than NordVPN. It’s the only virtual private network solution on this list that supports obfuscated servers to hide the fact that you’re using VPN. Plus, it can fix Wi-Fi packet loss.
Designed by Tefincom & Co., NordVPN offers more than 5,400 VPN servers in 59 locations to speed up your gameplay and eliminate Paladins lag. You can use it to redirect all network traffic through VPN.
NordVPN gives you the possibility to configure custom DNS servers to optimize your network speed. Furthermore, you can securely browse the web thanks to an integrated ad and malware blocker called CyberSec.
Other NordVPN features:
- A kill switch that turns off your VPN
- Connect to VPN servers on Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Strict no-logging policy
- One of the best Paladins VPNs to lower your ping
- Up to 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
If you're having a slow Internet connection and delays when playing Paladins, fix this issue quickly using this reliable VPN.
To summarize, you can use a dependable Paladins VPN service to take care of lag issues, ping spikes, stuttering problems, delays, and other connectivity issues that interfere with your gameplay. Plus, a VPN is the ideal solution to repair packet loss for gaming.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.
Frequently Asked Questions
While playing Paladins, press F9 to display a ping counter. If that doesn’t work, type /stats in the in-game chat window. Advanced users can use pathping.
Palagins lag might be the result of various problems, such as the distance between all players participating in a session, restricted network due to ISP limitations, bandwidth throttling, or incorrect IP configuration over Ethernet.
If you’re wondering how to stop lagging in Paladins, use a VPN to improve your ping.
Besides lowering Paladins graphics settings, use NVIDIA Control Panel to easily configure GeForce settings for best PC performance.
You can increase your FPS in Paladins by running malware scans, terminating any unnecessary background processes, checking your disk for errors, and more.