- When finding the best editing tools for visually compelling presentations has turned into your goal, be sure that we can help you out.
- Whether you are a student, an educator, a businessman, or a sales representative, the result of the presentation will greatly depend on the software you choose.
- If you truly want to use a professional presentation software tool, then Adobe Spark is the best choice for engaging presentations done in minutes.
- For more solutions to all your projects, don’t hesitate to take a closer look at our Software Hub.
Presentation software solutions have been around for decades, and such packages usually consist of systems for creating and displaying professional-grade slides.
Presentation packages have become a standard in the business world, and they have evolved a lot.
Currently, presentation software allows users to create, edit, and present some fantastic slideshows that are capable of mesmerizing the audience.
A high-quality presentation program provides you all the necessary tools that you need to generate and manipulate graphics, and its primary target is helping you present your ideas as efficiently as possible to other people as well.
There are lots of presentation programs on the market, and we have gathered five of the best ones to make your choice easier.
What’s the best professional presentation software to get?
1. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is an incredibly powerful software tool that makes it incredibly easy to create visually stunning graphics stories.
People all over the world use it for generating similar social media graphics of varying sizes. They add photos, icons, decorative stickers, and even their own voice to their media projects.
You may do the same and enjoy the advantages that come along with using this professional presentation software.
Firstly, this tool offers an easy way to get started for newbies with the help of its exclusive ready-made premium templates.
Choose a design template that fits your style, add your photo, text, resize your creation, and surprise the audience, regardless of your design experience.
Presentations, book reports, newsletters, and so on – they’ll all look amazing!
Check out these key features that you will be able to enjoy:
- Spark is available both as a standalone subscription and as part of a Creative Cloud plan
- Cinematic motion to help you create compelling video stories
- Professional-quality soundtracks
- Your logo can be easily added to your social graphics, videos, and web pages
- Useful tips and engaging stories about others using Spark are all included so that your lack of inspiration will never slow you down
This presentation program is mainly used for businesses and companies with over 25 employees that need a reliable and robust presentation solution.
The presentation software company has more than 40 years of presentation history, and it was created out of the presentation design agency called Sales Graphics.
Take a look at the most important features packed in this software:
- You can design and present customized and branded presentation
- Your presentations will reflect your company and the products/services it offers
- The software comes with a slide library and analytics that will make sure your presentations are successful
- You also get the ability to import presentations into the software
- The software will help you determine which slides are customizable and which fonts are on brand
- You will be able to deliver presentations with or without an Internet connection
- CustomShow makes sure that every file is in the right place and the appropriate format
CustomShow also comes with integration with SalesForce. The platform is cloud-based, and this means that you will be able to access your presentation on smartphones, tablets, and computers from any location.
The program’s focus is on branding and CustomShow is ideal for marketing and sales teams.
ClearSlide is quite similar to CustomShow, and it has a niche focus for companies.
This platform is targeted at businesses that are looking to generate successful marketing campaigns especially by pushing their sales via presentations.
Here are its essential features:
- You can upload a vast range of files including Excel, PDF, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- The program provides more emphasis on sales and tracking rather than the presentation creation side
- This software allows you to create customized content that will reflect your company and its message
- It includes excellent metrics and analysis features
- You can also sign up for a free trial before deciding to purchase the full package
- The program helps you make every customer interaction matter no matter if it’s online, via email or mobile
- ClearSlide provides all necessary insights for sales leaders and marketers to make the best decisions for their businesses
ClearSlide provides users content, communications, and insights in order to make every interaction count and create exceptional customer experiences.
It allows you to organize recommended content and team collections to ensure discoverability. It makes it easy to assemble and personalize the content that will always be up to date.
ClearSlide is best suited for high volume sales and marketing organizations.
When you’re creating a presentation, the last thing you want is to make your audience fall asleep/ SlideDog will prevent this because it allows you to combine almost any type of media to be able to create a robust and rich presentation that will surely keep the viewer’s interest awake.
Take a look at the most important features that are included in this software:
- The program is marketed as a web-based multimedia presentation tool
- SlideDog gives users the ability to combine PowerPoint presentations, graphics, Prezi presentations, PDF files, pictures, web pages, videos and movie clips
- You will be able to drag all the elements listed above into custom playlists and display them effortlessly
- SlideDog gives you the ability to control the presentations and playlists straight from your smartphone remotely, a secondary PC or the web
- You can also share slides in real-time
- Audience members can view the slides from their own devices by just clicking a link
- The program is packed with handy features appropriate especially if you are going to create an immersive presentation for your audience
You can also try out the free version that allows you to test the program’s features for 5 minutes at a time.
The free version allows you to create playlists with any kind of presentation media and show them to your audience seamlessly.
On the other hand, SlideDog Pro gives you access to all Pro features and premium support.
5. Prezi Business
Prezi is one of the most original presentation tools on the market. Instead of allowing you to present your graphics and text in a slide-to-slide format, it lets you create highly visual and interactive canvases.
Lots of companies already use this software, and this version is ideal for medium-sized enterprises that need limited customization by the sales team.
Take a look at the most impressive features that come with Prezi for businesses version:
- By downloading Prezi Business, you can create and edit presentations with your team in real-time
- The program is ideal for companies that have teams all over the world
- After you finished creating your presentation you can present it live in High Definition and send a direct link to your audience
- With this tool, you can skip forward, explore a side topic and jump back to the review
- It also comes with a few analysis tools that will show you who has accessed your presentation, for how long and which parts of it
It is safe to say that no other presentation platform provides you as much visual storytelling as this software does.
Prezi Business combines spatial dimension and motion to keep viewers engaged as you are guiding them through your stories and messages.
These are our top five picks for the best Professional presentation software for Windows.
Each of them comes with its own unique features so you should have a look at all of them carefully before deciding which software is the most appropriate for your needs and your target audience.
Every program presented above will help you create better-looking presentations, and they are also great alternatives for Microsoft’s PowerPoint as well.
There’s nothing worse than having to sit through a boring presentation, and these tools will definitely prevent such a result.
FAQ: Learn more about professional presentation software
- What is the best software for making presentations?
When looking for the best software for making presentations, we recommend Adobe Spark. The webpage builder is intuitive and it comes with countless templates to pick from.
- Is Prezi better than PowerPoint?
If graphics are outdated in PowerPoint and inserting photos can be done either vertically or horizontally, Prezi lets you insert them at any angle you desire and customize design pages.
- What are the disadvantages of Prezi?
In spite of the fact that Prezi is such a popular choice, there are a few users complaining about the zoom feature and animation used within the software.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2018 and has been since revamped and updated in April 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2017 and was revamped and updated in June 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.