- Satisfactory is a fun first-person simulation game, where you must build factories on an alien planet for resource harvesting. It has co-op and it's cross-platform for Steam and Epic Games.
- It doesn't have dedicated servers yet, so you have to host game servers or remotely connect to a host. But this can lead to Satisfactory multiplayer lag, which you can fix with a VPN.
- If you have VPN-related errors, quickly fix them by joining our VPN Troubleshooting area.
- Join our Gaming VPN Hub if you have lag issues in any other games you play.
Satisfactory is a first-person simulation game that revolves around factory building. It has an open world, high-quality graphics, and a lot of entertaining content. You can play it on Steam and Epic Games.
The story behind Satisfactory is that you’re an engineer that works for a corporation (Ficsit) and must harvest the resources of a strange planet by building factories. The game has solo content but also online co-op for those who prefer multiplayer mode with friends.
Currently, there are no dedicated game servers, although plans were announced to introduce this feature. Until then, players can host game servers for their friends to join.
Unfortunately, many users report Satisfactory multiplayer lag, which can be really frustrating in co-op mode. But you can use a VPN to reduce ping and improve your gameplay.
Access content across the globe at the highest speed rate.
Secure multiple devices and enjoy stable connections anywhere.
Price convenient VPN service with all-rounded security features.
Connect to thousands of servers for persistent seamless browsing.
Browse the web from multiple devices with industry-standard security protocols.
What are the best VPNs to fix Satisfactory multiplayer lag?
You can quickly fix Satisfactory server lag with the aid of Private Internet Access (PIA). Developed by Kape Technologies, this VPN solution provides you with a large network of high-speed servers to improve your co-op sessions. It’s also a great way to fix packet loss issues.
PIA supports port forwarding, which is ideal for hosting game servers. Furthermore, you can turn off VPN encryption if you need a speed boost, although this won’t help your online PC security. It comes with 24/7 live chat support, too.
What you need to know about PIA:
- Connect to over 3,300 VPN servers in 47 countries
- Choose between static and dynamic IP addresses
- Private DNS servers to secure your DNS queries
- Works best with Satisfactory extreme input lag
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
If Satisfactory is lagging hard, use PIA to swiftly fix high ping issues.
If you’re facing Satisfactory lag when placing items in the world, use NordVPN to eliminate this issue and improve the multiplayer mode. Made by Tefincom & Co., this VPN tool has the most impressive network of servers on this list, which can be used to fix network congestion.
What you need to know about NordVPN:
- Has more than 5,400 VPN servers in 59 countries
- Secure your browsing sessions with an ad and malware blocker
- An emergency kill switch disables your VPN connection
- Handles Satisfactory lag reduction quite well
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
If you're looking for a quick Satisfactory lag fix, you can't go wrong this this high-speed VPN service.
If the Satisfactory menus are lagging in multiplayer mode, then CyberGhost VPN can help you. A product of Kape Technologies, this VPN solution is an excellent choice for minimizing jitter and speeding up your Internet connection.
When using CyberGhost VPN, you can whitelist and blacklist games in split-tunneling mode, which is ideal for managing your bandwidth on restricted networks. It supports 7 simultaneous connections and can also be used to circumvent geoblocks.
What you need to know about CyberGhost VPN:
- Explore more than 6,400 VPN servers in 89 countries
- Use exclusive DNS servers and DNS leak protection
- Encrypts your gaming traffic using OpenVPN
- Quickly fixes Satisfactory conveyor lag and FPS issues
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Don't worry about Satisfactory network lag when you can use this VPN app to resolve all latency problems.
To sum up, Satisfactory is an incredible game you can play with your friends in co-op mode to build increasingly complex factories on an alien planet. But this can be impossible when you have to deal with high ping and latency issues, especially when we’re talking about Satisfactory late-game lag.
Besides lowering your graphics settings, you can get a powerful VPN to quickly fix multiplayer lag and get back to your game. And, if you can’t choose between the three options we presented above, go with PIA.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can put a ping on the compass and map by pressing Alt + Left Mouse Button.
To fix input issues like Satisfactory mouse lag, make sure to minimize graphics settings. You use FPS counter software to keep track of your in-game frame rate. But you can quickly stop latency in Satisfactory co-op mode with a VPN.
Besides minimizing your graphics settings, you can use a VPN to make Satisfactory run better. And, if you have an NVIDIA graphics card, use NVIDIA Control Panel to set up the best GPU settings for PC performance.