Shadow Warrior 2 has received two major updates: The free The Way of The Wang DLC alongside an important patch that fixes a series of annoying bugs.
The Way of The Wang DLC brings new crafting modes, a new weapon and three new difficulty levels. Shadow Warrior 2 Patch 220.127.116.11 fixes a long list of technical issues affecting the gameplay, multiplayer mode and the game’s user interface.
Shadow Warrior 2 Way of The Wang DLC content:
- Seven Brutal Trials
- New Crafting Modes:
- Infuse Gem – merge gem with weapon, available after finishing two Trials of Infusion
- Purify Gem – remove negative stats from gem, available after finishing two Trials of Purification
- Embed Gem – upgrade base weapon stats, available after finishing two Trials of Embedding
- New Weapon: Fist of Gozu. Finish Trial of the Ancient God to receive this powerful weapon
- Five New Achievements
- Three new difficulty Tiers for Insane difficulty.
Shadow Warrior 2 Patch 18.104.22.168 bug fixes:
- Fixed ‘Saved Games’ relocation
- Fixed missing shadows after changing a map or weather
- Fixed Warlord force slash bug
- Fixed incorrect Vanish behavior
- Alt weapon ammo counter fixed
- Fixes for places where player could get stuck
- Various audio fixes
- Fixed damage caused effects for other co-op players
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners get level up while still in loading process
- Fixed disappearing weapon after cutscenes in some circumstances
- Fixed barrier not spawning when fighting the last boss
- Fixed chi and health not regenerating while in hub for client that teleporting to a cutscene
- Fixed quest giver Kamiko not spawning for clients in hub area
- Fixed client block on 018kmh after last cutscene.
For more information about the latest Shadow Warrior 2 patch and DLC, check out the game’s official Steam page.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: