You can download Belarc Advisor for Windows 10, older Windows, Mac, Linux, and Solaris to get detailed information about your system.
What is Belarc Advisor and do I need it?
Belarc Advisor is a software program for PC that runs a scan on your computer, generates an in-depth report about your PC system specifications, and shows results in a web browser.
For instance, you can use it to find out the exact name of your GPU in order to find and download the latest GPU drivers. You can also use it to recover your Windows 10 license key.
Is Belarc Advisor safe?
Yes, Belarc Advisor is safe to download and install. Your PC privacy is protected because the tool doesn’t upload any information about your computer to its or anyone else’s servers when performing the PC audit. Instead, it creates a local web page that’s only available to you.
Belarc Advisor system requirements
- Windows: 10, 2016, 8.1, 2012 R2, 8, 2012, 7, 2008 R2, Vista, 2008, 2003 SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Other OS: macOS, Linux, Solaris
- Disk space: 3583 KB
- Other: a web browser for displaying analysis results
How to use Belarc Advisor
- Download Belarc Advisor and install it on your PC.
- Run Belarc Advisor as admin and click Yes when prompted by UAC (User Account Control).
- When the tool asks for permission to check for new security definitions, click Yes.
- Once your PC profile is updated, the app opens an HTML page with details in your default web browser.