GS Auto Clicker is a software tool that automates mouse clicks and helps you automate repetitive tasks. It’s a great way to boost your productivity.
Mouse clickers are incredibly useful in scenarios that require you to repeat mouse movements and clicks. A lesser-known fact is that you can turn to such software applications to use a virtual mouse for simulating clicks if your real mouse has faulty buttons.
The Internet is full of auto clickers, each with distinct options and configuration settings. However, if you’re looking for a simple mouse clicker for beginners, you should check out GS Auto Clicker.
- Simple interface and options
- Set post-task actions
- Free to use
- Can't save macros to file
- Help links lead to a third-party mouse clicker website
- No recent updates
Designed for Windows PC only, GS Auto Clicker is a software utility that gives you the possibility to create macros with mouse movements and clicks, to automate repetitive tasks.
This way, you can keep it running in the background, press a button to run the script, and watch how the tool takes over your mouse and performs actions on your behalf.
Is GS Auto Clicker safe?
GS Auto Clicker is 100% safe. It’s a legitimate application that simulates mouse clicks and doesn’t contain any malware.
GS Auto Clicker system requirements
There are no special hardware requirements for GS Auto Clicker, so it works even with older computers. It’s compatible with these Windows editions:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
GS Auto Clicker installation and interface
Setting up GS Auto Clicker on your Windows PC is a simple task. After downloading the lightweight file, you can use the traditional setup wizard to modify the default install path and create program shortcuts. You can launch the application immediately afterward.
When it comes to the UI, GS Auto Clicker has a small window that shows a button for running the macro by pressing F8. It also displays three menus with clicking, recording, and general options.
The mouse clicker software solution minimizes to the system tray when you close its main window, to move out of your way when you’re engaging the clicker scripts.
How to use GS Auto Clicker
- Go to Options -> Recording -> Multiple clicks.
- Enable Record and replay multiple clicks.
- Press Pick point, and move your mouse somewhere on the screen and click. Repeat this until you capture all clicking points.
- Click Ok to save your new script.
- Close the main window to send GS Auto Clicker to the systray.
- Press F8 to start the macro.
- To increase or decrease the mouse clicking speed, go to Options -> Clicking -> Repeat and modify the Interval.
- You can also set how many times to repeat or ask the tool to repeat until you stop it by pressing F8.
A simple mouse clicker with intuitive options
All aspects considered, GS Auto Clicker turns out to be a straightforward Windows application you can use for basic tasks involving mouse clicks. It uses minimal system resources and minimizes to the system tray.
On the other hand, there are several downsides to using the tool. For instance, the help documentation is unusable because the menu links open the site of another, third-party mouse clicker. On top of that, GS Auto Clicker doesn’t have options for saving scripts to file. As such, it’s not possible to schedule multiple mouse clicking scenarios in advance.
FAQ: Learn more about GS Auto Clicker
- Is GS Auto Clicker free?
GS Auto Clicker is entirely free to use. There are no locked features, time limitations, or hidden costs in this program.
- What’s the best auto clicker?
We think that GS Auto Clicker is among the best software to automate mouse clicks on your Windows PC, thanks to its simplicity. If you want to check out alternative tools, you should start with Auto Mouse Click and Mouse Controller.
- mouse clicker, auto clicker