Spending Tracker is a very useful Windows 8 app to help you track your expenses. Now, it has received a new updates that takes of some bugs and improves the overall performance.
Expenses can be tracked easy and smart in Windows 8 with the right app, and in this case we’re talking about Spending Tracker, one of the most used and positively rated expense tracking apps from the Windows Store. Now, the Windows 8.1 app has received a new update in the Windows Store that we’re going to talk about.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it’s free! The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
Track your expenses with Windows 8
Spending Tracker for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 has been improved with bug fixes that have been reported by users in the Windows Store. The user interface is great looking and comes flexible time periods. Here are some other great features that it comes with. Some of these features can be unlocked in the Pro version.
- Overview of your current spending progress
- Log Expense and Income quickly and easily
- Budget Mode allows you to set a fixed budget amount
- Repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- Editable spending and income categories
- Reports give you easy visualisation of where your money goes
- Live Tiles keep you up to date with your latest balance
- Keep your data safe with Dropbox Backups (Pro Upgrade required)
- Export transactions to CSV (Pro Upgrade required)