Spending Tracker is a very useful Windows 10, 8 app to help you track your expenses. Now, it has received a new update that takes care of some bugs and improves the overall app performance.
Expenses can be tracked easy and smart in Windows 10, 8 with the right app, and in this case we’re talking about Spending Tracker, one of the most used and positively rated expense tracking apps from the Windows Store. Now, the Windows 10, 8.1 app has received a new update in the Windows Store that we’re going to talk about.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it’s free! The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
Track your expenses with Windows 10, 8
Spending Tracker for Windows 10, 8 and Windows 8.1 has been improved with bug fixes that have been reported by users in the Windows Store. The user interface is great looking and comes flexible time periods. Here are some other great features that it comes with. Some of these features can be unlocked in the Pro version.
Spending Tracker key features:
- Overview of your current spending progress
- Log Expense and Income quickly and easily
- Budget Mode allows you to set a fixed budget amount
- Repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- Editable spending and income categories
- Reports give you easy visualisation of where your money goes
- Live Tiles keep you up to date with your latest balance
- Keep your data safe with Dropbox Backups (Pro Upgrade required)
- Export transactions to CSV (Pro Upgrade required)
- Sync your data between devices with Dropbox Sync (Pro Upgrade required)
Overall, Spending Tracker has a very simple and easy to use UI that will speed up the learning process considerably. You’ll quickly get the hang of this app after only a few minutes of use. So, if you’re looking for a simple and reliable personal finance app, then this is the right choice for you, as this user confirms:
It does everything I want and more. I don’t really like the budget apps that require your bank info. Yes they track your spending a lot better, but they do not count the cash you have in hand. Or in your change jar at home. This app lets me customize titles and accounts perfectly.
If you want to better organize your budget and keep track of your expenses, here are a few additional tools that you can use:
- These are the 6 best software to track your spending in 2018
- 4 of the best software to get out of debt
- 6 best cryptocurrency VPNs to protect your coins in 2018
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2013 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.