- Unturned is a free-to-play survival game that you can find on Steam. You can make allies, as well as fight off zombies and other players.
- If you're looking for an Unturned lag fix to get rid of latency issues, use a VPN to improve your ping and overall gaming experience.
- Visit our VPN Troubleshooting area to fix any VPN-related errors you might come across.
- If you often have lag and packet loss issues in games, bookmark our Gaming VPN Hub.
Unturned is a survival game that you can play for free on Steam to fight zombies, make alliances, and fight other players. It’s comparable to Minecraft to a certain degree. The game is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Besides the solo and multiplayer settings, there are a few game modes in Unturned, including survival, creative, roleplay, paintball, and battle royale.
Most users will argue in favor of multiplayer mode since you can team up with others or fight your friends. Unfortunately, some users experience high ping and need an Unturned lag fix.
Similar to Minecraft, where you can make a Minecraft server for your friends, Unturned gives you the possibility to host your own game server so that your friends can remotely connect to your location. Your server could be lagging in that situation, too.
The best way to get less lag on Unturned is by resorting to a virtual private network solution. The fact of the matter is that a VPN can improve your ping and gameplay. You just need to connect to the right VPN server. But first, you need to get equipped with a fast and secure VPN service.
What are the best VPNs to fix Unturned lag?
If you’re wondering how to reduce lag on Unturned, look no further than Private Internet Access (PIA). It’s the best VPN for your computer that can speed up your Internet connection, reduce ping, and eliminate jitter.
Made by Kape Technologies, PIA is cross-platform and supports 10 simultaneous device connections. It doesn’t gather information about your activity. And you can take advantage of the 24/7 live chat support if you have any technical errors.
How can PIA lower Unturned ping:
- +3,300 servers in 47 countries
- Optimized for gaming and P2P
- Kill switch, split tunneling, port forwarding
- Great for fixing Unturned random lag spikes
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
Easily fix Unturned lag using the fast and secure VPN servers of PIA.
CyberGhost VPN is an excellent tool that can help with Unturned mouse lag and other latency problems during gameplay. You can use it to fix packet loss and significantly improve your gaming experience.
Owned by Kape Technologies, CyberGhost VPN supports multiple platforms and allows up to 7 devices at the same time. It has a strict no-logging policy and does a great job minimizing network congestion.
How to make Unturned not lag with CyberGhost VPN:
- +6,400 servers in 89 countries
- Compatible VPN servers for gaming and P2P
- Split tunneling mode to create whitelists or blacklists
- Works great if Unturned is lagging on your own server
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial)
Use this fast and secure VPN to fix Unturned lag and reduce ping.
BullGuard VPN is an excellent choice when it comes to fixing Unturned mouse lag, thanks to its speedy VPN servers. It can also deal with Wi-Fi packet loss when you’re playing at home.
Developed by BullGuard, this VPN solution can be installed on multiple platforms to evade geoblocks. It has a zero-logging policy and allows you to connect up to 6 devices at once to redirect all network traffic through the VPN.
How can BullGuard VPN fix Unturned lag:
- +2,000 servers in 16 countries
- Ideal for P2P and gaming
- A kill switch that provides anti-hacker protection
- Great if your server is lagging in Unturned
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Quickly repair Unturned lag and reduce latency with the help of this VPN.
Unturned is a fun and entertaining game that you can play solo or with friends. However, it can become really annoying to deal with high ping whenever you’re fighting a zombie or another player. Every step counts.
Thankfully, you can easily fix this problem with the right VPN by your side. And we think that the three options above do the job. But if you can’t decide on which one to get, we suggest going with Private Internet Access, thanks to its superior speed. Besides, you can turn off your VPN anytime to use your true IP address.
Your connection is not secure - websites you visit can find out your details:
- Your IP Address:
Companies can sell this information, alongside your location and internet provider name, and profit from it by serving targeted ads or monitoring your data usage.
We recommend Private Internet Access, a VPN with a no-log policy, open source code, ad blocking and much more; now 79% off.