- Minecraft is a very popular game that features an online mode that everyone can access.
- However, using a VPN may be your only chance for accessing Minecraft servers in certain regions.
- VPNs are also great to avoid IP bans or bypass various forms of Minecraft blocking.
- Check out our guide and discover the best VPNs you can use to play Minecraft.
There are a lot of games in this world, but only a few have managed to experience such a lengthy evolution as Minecraft.
Fans have been addicted to it for years, and they enjoyed the pleasure or in some cases tasted the horror of hosting their own servers.
One of the main reasons for which it’s recommended to use a VPN for Minecraft is that you may want to play on a restricted or blocked access network.
Another reason is the fact that you will be able to create a private and secure LAN server of your own.
IP bans are obviously another factor that calls for a VPN for Minecraft.
We gathered the best VPNs for Minecraft that are currently available on the market just to make your choice much easier.
Check out their sets of features and decide which one is the best for your own needs.
The best VPN software for Minecraft [2020 List]
Private Internet Access VPN is our top pick, precisely because tests have shown that it is an excellent VPN for use in Minecraft, especially since it is a game where lag can ruin everything.
Created by Kape Technologies, (the same company that created CyberGhost), the product offers the same quality standards, but with even more world-wide coverage.
Here are just a few of the many reasons for which you should definitely give this VPN a try as well:
- The service’s interface is simple, but it’s packed with lots of functionalities and features.
- Your online security while you are gaming is assured, and your Internet traffic is protected.
- Your IP will be protected all the time while you are playing and you will receive an anonymous VPN IP.
- Using this service, you will be able to effortlessly blend in with the crowd.
- You can also say goodbye to geographic restrictions, and the encryption will keep you safe even when you’re playing or surfing the Internet on public Wi-Fi.
- If you come across any problems installing the client or if you are not able to find the necessary information that you need, you can always contact the customer support.
These are only a few of the many great features that come with Private Internet Access VPN. To check out more cool functionalities that will help you while playing Minecraft, head over to the service’s official website.
Private Internet Access
Looking for a sturdy VPN that works flawlessly with Minecraft? PIA could be what you need.
This is a great service that allows you to play your Minecraft games without having any problems. You can access more than 3299 servers from all over the world using NordVPN, and you won’t have to deal with all kinds of logs policies.
NordVPN is based in Panama and was developed by Tefincom & Co., S.A., and it’s a popular choice for Minecraft users. This service is also the recipient of a lot of praise coming from various experts.
After checking out the massive set of features that are included in NordVPN, you can understand why this VPN is so appreciated:
- Besides being able to play Minecraft without a care in the world, you can also watch Netflix, and this is quite a rare feature these days,
- When you first launch NordVPN, you are confronted with a world map and also a marker for each one of the countries where there’s a server or more.
- The map is zoomed-in by default, and this is great because otherwise, it would be pretty difficult to choose from so many servers that are located all over the world.
- You will also be able to connect to the closest Minecraft server, and all you have to do is to hit the Connection Wizard button.
- This VPN also allows you to connect up to six devices at the same time and you can enjoy high-speed unlimited bandwidth.
It’s best to head over to NordVPN’s official website to check out the pricing plans and more features that are packed in this service.
Want to keep private while playing Minecraft? Try NordVPN.
CyberGhost is one of the best VPN providers in the world, and the reason is simple. It provides such a massive range of handy features that other competitors cannot handle the battle.
The functionalities and functions provided by CyberGhost include amazing speeds and enhanced security along with smooth performance.
It’s best to take a look at the key features that are included in this VPN below:
- The interface of this VPN is effortless to understand and use by customers with all possible skills.
- Installing the client is effortless, and it doesn’t take more than just a few minutes.
- It will turn out incredibly efficient while you’re playing Minecraft because it provides cool features such as anonymous surfing, hiding your IP and more.
- Your original IP address will be replaced with another one from CyberGhost network and this way it will become impossible for third parties to track you online.
- By connecting to CyberGhost’s servers, you will have access to content from all around the world.
- You can also block malicious content and protect the security of your system using this VPN.
- Your online activity will be encrypted with the 256-AES bit technology.
- CyberGhost supports all major operating systems including Windows, and this is great for a VPN these days.
- Another cool feature of CyberGhost is that it provides the possibility to pick and set preferred Wi-Fi connections and add them to your protected list.
On the VPN’s official website, you can check out more exciting features of CyberGhost and the pricing plans as well. Enjoy online gaming and browsing without having to be afraid of hackers, online behavior tracking, and mass surveillance.
CyberGhost VPN can protect your privacy 24/7, even while playing Minecraft.
With Hotspot Shield, you can unblock Minecraft, and all you have to do is to download the service without any risks and then connect to one of the service’s servers in order to receive another IP address.
After that, you will be able to play Minecraft all day and night while at the same time keeping your IP address, identity, and location hides and all the sensitive data secure.
Check out the best features that come packed in Hotspot Shield for Minecraft enthusiasts to enjoy:
- Using this VPN, you will be able to get around all kinds of content blockers that are installed at your work or school.
- You will get the opportunity to change the IP address in order to keep playing after you have been banned if that’s the case.
- Hotspot Shield allows you to protect your valuable information that goes and comes to and from the Internet to your system.
- This VPN will also allow you to use servers that are close to the game’s server and this way users will successfully reduce lag.
- You will be able to enjoy your Minecraft game anywhere including on public Wi-Fi or in other countries.
If you do decide to use Hotspot Shield VPN to play Minecraft at the location of your choice, this service will definitely provide you peace of mind and enhanced privacy. It’s essential also to note the fact that this VPN does not keep track of your online activity, personal data, and IP address compared to other services.
Check out more cool features that are included in Hotspot Shield by heading over to its official website. If you are thinking about better security, we strongly recommend you choose the paid plan which has enhanced security, more functions, and better support.
Tired of Minecraft not working with your current VPN? Check out Hotspot Shield.
These are our top picks for the best VON for Minecraft and whatever your choice will be, we guarantee that your gaming will be worry-free. Make your decision and start playing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, like any other game that has an online mode, you can use a VPN to hide your digital footprints when playing Minecraft. Thanks to them, you can then create servers for you and your friends anywhere in the world.
Like any other game with a VPN block, you can bypass it by using a different VPN protocol, server, use an SSL/SSH Tunnel, switching between VPN ports, and more.
VPNs can be found all over the Internet, but always remember to use the best ones available, such as Private Internet Access, CyberGhost, NordVPN, and more.