Wallpaper Studio 10 syncs your wallpapers on all Windows 10 devices
The images we set as wallpapers are very dear to us, reminding us of important moments or places in our lives. Since these images are so important, many users would like to share their wallpapers across all their Windows 10 devices.
If you want to sync your favorite wallpapers across your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 phone, Windows Holographic and Microsoft Band 2, you can download Wallpaper Studio 10, a Windows 10 app that allows you to do just that.
Wallpaper Studio 10 syncs all your Windows 10 devices with one click. This app lets you choose from more than 20,000 HD wallpapers for your lock screen or background. There is no limitation concerning the type of device you can install this app on: any Windows 10 device as well as the Microsoft Band 2 are compatible with Wallpaper Studio 10.
Other features include:
- Upload your own wallpapers and share them with tens of thousands of users.
- Save wallpapers or use any of your Windows 10 device as Background or Lock Screen wallpaper.
- Create your own folders and slide show.
- Daily new pictures.
- Search through categorized wallpapers, tags & colors.
- The most popular wallpapers within reach.
- Save and view your Favorite wallpapers.
- Sort the wallpapers by date or popularity.
- Rate and share wallpapers.
- Microsoft Band themes, color schema & wallpapers.
Here is some user feedback for this app:
This has got to be the best Backgrounds app for Windows 10-period. Great high quality backgrounds, wide selection, better category searches, and more variety. Downloads are quick, and ads aren’t really in your face unlike a couple other apps. The only thing I don’t like is the interface being really slow on older computers with older Intel graphics running Windows 10 (like Atom N-series netbooks).
You can download Wallpaper Studio 10 from the Windows Store for free.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Download Ninja Cat Wallpaper for Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Download Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpapers with SpotBright App
- Easy Fix: Desktop Wallpaper Turned Black In Windows 8.1, Windows 10
In the world of smartphones and busy people, a large chunk of the population relies heavily on sending SMS. Whether it’s a personal message or a […]
Error 0xca00a000 is a Windows Update error that arises for some users. The full error message states: 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for […]