New Windows 10 Build 14393.103 brings many fixes to PC and Mobile
Microsoft has recently rolled out a new Windows 10 Anniversary Update build, bringing a series of fixes for both PC and Mobile. Build 14393.103 is available for both Slow and Release Preview Insiders.
As it has been the case with the previous builds, this update doesn’t bring any new features, focusing mainly on fixing bugs. This build comes under the label “Technical Preview for phone” for Windows 10 Mobile, while PC users will find it under the code name KB3176938.
Here are the fixes listed in the changelog for build 14393.103:
- “Improved reliability of the Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer.
- Improved support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon and Cortana.”
Have you downloaded this build? Did you encounter any issues? Tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 build 14910 could be the next Redstone 2 build
- Microsoft acknowledges Insiders can’t detect Mobile Build 14905
- Fix: Error 0x80246019 prevents Insiders from getting the latest Windows 10 build
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]