Microsoft released the new build 15014 for Windows 10 Preview last week. By now, the majority of Insiders are running the new build on their computers, so they’re familiar with the good and bad sides of the latest Preview release.
Since we already told you about the most important new features, we will continue to talk about all possible issues that may bother Insiders who installed Windows 10 Preview build 15014. One of the biggest issues that came with this build is a crashing problem with a surprisingly big number of apps.
“Some Tencent apps and games may crash or work correctly on this build”
“The game DOT2 will fail to launch and pop up the message “Unable to start game” followed by error window.”
“On certain hardware types, the Netflix app crashes when starting a movie.”
Unfortunately, there’s no known way of dealing with the crashing problems. So, the only thing you can do is wait for Microsoft to release the new build that will address these bugs. And with the release of the Creators Update approaching, the company will surely take care of all possible bugs in order to make the update as stable as possible.
On the other hand, judging by the experience from previous two updates for Windows 10, we cannot guarantee that the Creators Update will be completely flawless. Yet, we can at least hope that issues like these will be fixed before the big day.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 build crashes when Xbox One Controller is connected, no fix yet
- Microsoft pushes Chrome shopping extension out to Windows 10 users
- ‘Some settings are managed by your organization’ hiccup appears in latest Windows 10 build
- Storport.sys causes GSOD in the latest Windows 10 build
- New Windows 10 feature automatically frees up space and cleans unwanted files