- The error code 0x97e107df affects the usability of all Xbox Live dependent devices. But we have some solutions to go with that in the article below.
- We dedicated a whole category to fixing Xbox One errors and issues so make sure you take a peak inside to see all the articles.
- We wrote a lot about Xbox Live so if you have any problems with that you can bookmark our Xbox Live hub.
- For any other Xbox issues go to our Xbox troubleshooting hub for more solutions.
However, as we speak, there seems to be an outrage online due to the infamous (and strange) error that stroke users globally.
The error code is 0x97e107df and it affected complete usability of all Xbox Live-dependent devices. To that point that users report not being able to run digital games or apps at all.
And while the Xbox Support is investigating this global outage, players are left to look up for potential solutions online. Don’t worry, though, as we have some simple solutions to deal with the problem at hand.
How can I fix Xbox Live error 0x97e107df?
1. Check the Xbox Live Services
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to the official Twitter support account, here, or Xbox Live Service Status website, here.
- There you can find detailed explanations about the state of the Xbox Live service. If the problem is resolved, you’ll find out there.
2. Check the network
- Make sure you use a wired connection instead of wireless.
- Run diagnostics
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap All Settings.
- Open Network.
- Select Network Settings.
- Now, run the Test network connection.
- Reset your MAC address:
3. Log out and log in again
- Press the Xbox button.
- Select Home.
- Select your account by highlighting your gamerpic.
- Log out.
- Restart your console.
- Repeat the procedure and log in again.
4. Hard reset the console
- Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds or so.
- Wait until the console shuts down.
- After a minute, turn on the console again and look for changes
Frequently Asked Questions
The 0x90072ee7 error code is an Xbox error caused by problems with the network connection or corrupted data on the hard disk of the console.
First, check the Xbox Live services and then check the network. Learn how to do that and more from our expert guide to fix error 0x90072ee7.
Verify the Xbox servers’ status and then check if our local network is working fine. If those are not causing the issue, read our complete, step-by-step guide to fix error 0x8b0500b6.