Xbox Live errors are many, usually easily distinguishable and bothering strictly individual systems. However, as we speak, there seems to be an outrage online due to the infamous (and strange) error that stroke users globally. The error code is 0x97e107df and it affected complete usability of all Xbox Live-dependent devices. To that point that users report not being able to run digital games or apps at all.
And while the Xbox Support is investigating this global outage, players are left to look up for potential solutions online. Don’t worry, though, as we have some simple solutions to deal with the problem at hand.
How to fix Xbox Live error 0x97e107df?
1. Check the Xbox Live Services
- Open your browser.
- Navigate to the official Twitter support account, here, or Xbox Live Service Status website, here.
- There you can find detailed explanations about the state of the Xbox Live service. If the problem is resolved, you’ll find out there.
2. Check the network
- Make sure you use a wired connection instead of wireless.
- Run diagnostics
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap All Settings.
- Open Network.
- Select Network Settings.
- Now, run the Test network connection.
- Reset your MAC address:
3. Log out and log in again
- Press the Xbox button.
- Select Home.
- Select your account by highlighting your gamerpic.
- Log out.
- Restart your console.
- Repeat the procedure and log in again.
4. Hard reset the console
- Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds or so.
- Wait until the console shuts down.
- After a minute, turn on the console again and look for changes.
RELATED STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
- This game doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live [FIXED BY EXPERTS]
- You don’t have the necessary privileges to access Xbox Live gameplay [FIX]
- Here’s how to fix slow performance on Xbox Live