Here’s how to start an Xbox Live party on Windows 10
The Xbox app for Windows 10 lets you gather and chat with friends with parties, a crucial feature for games that support cross-platform play. Parties can accommodate up to 16 people, including the host. Keep in mind, though, that only users with a current Xbox Live Gold subscription can join a party, provided they are also signed in with the Gamertag accompanying that subscription.
Here’s a brief guide to starting an Xbox party chat in Windows 10:
Starting a party
There are several ways to start a party.
Invite people from your Friends & clubs list
- From your Friends & clubs list, choose the friends you want to party with.
- Right-click a gamertag, and select Invite to Party.
- Now you can see your party in the Party tab.
Join a party that your friends are already in
- From your Friends & clubs list, select the friend you want to party with.
- On that friend’s gamercard, select Joinparty.
Start your own party and invite multiple friends
- From the Home screen, go to the Party tab in the upper-right corner.
- Click Start a Party.
- Click the add (+) button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the Friends you want to party with (up to 15 friends).
- Click Party to send the invites.
- Click OK on the Invites Sent pop-up box.
Have you tried party chatting with people through the Xbox app? Let us know how it went!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Xbox One error “Network settings are blocking party chat”
- Xbox Live party system and game invites issues have been fixed
- Here’s how to create a Club on Xbox One and Windows 10
AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) audio format is the format majority of handheld devices (mainly smartphones) use for voice recordings. Now, a small problem might arise when […]
The reminders feature in Outlook is a handy feature and allows the users to set appointments and plan meetings accordingly. However, at times the reminder […]
There are many cases in which it is necessary to hide sensitive data, such as personal information. For example, a company shouldn’t be able to […]