- If you own a business, you increase its value with the email signature software that sends professional emails.
- We provide you with a Windows-compatible platform to help you manage your email signature.
- All tools provide high customizitaon options and are incredibly simple to use.
If you’re using Office 365, you’re probably using a compatible email client for Microsoft Office 365. But you can take your emails to a new level with email signature software.
By using them, you’ll ensure that your emails look professional, and in today’s guide, we’ll show you the best tools to use.
How do I create a professional looking email signature?
There are several guidelines to follow when creating an email signature:
- Length – Make your signature short and straight to the point. Don’t use more than 3-4 lines of text or else your recipient might not read it.
- Use fewer links – Including links in your signature is acceptable, but don’t overdo it. Keep the number of links less than 3 for best performance.
- Use images – A good image will make your signature stand out. Adding a corporate logo or your professional photo will make your signature stand out.
- Don’t use colors – You want your email to look professional and have the same style. Adding colors to your signature might make it look out of place, so don’t do it.
- Use fewer fonts – Having less font variety works better for signatures. Use one or two fonts maximum for best results.
- Choose the information carefully – Keep only the essential business information in your signature. Make sure not to include any contact information that’s not essential.
What’s the best email signature software to use?
WiseStamp – Simply the best
WiseStamp is one of the most used email signature software that works with almost every client, including Gmail, Google WorkSpace, Outlook, Mac Mail, iPhone, and Yahoo Mail, amongst others.
It offers a range of customizations and pre-set templates to seamlessly create signatures, both for individuals and organizations.
It’s not just that, you can choose the layout, colors, and font style and add buttons, personal photos or brand logos, banners, videos, disclaimers, link social accounts, and much more.
WiseStamp offers dynamic banners, which have, of late, become highly popular. The platform has a collection of these for every occasion, all very attractive, and there’s also the option to add a link to the banner.
Apart from the plethora of available pre-set templates, WiseStamp allows users to create a template from scratch and integrate the various components into it.
Besides, it’s the best signature software for organizations, creating unified signatures for all employees, no matter the number, and all this at a low cost.
WiseStamp hasn’t become the leading email signature software overnight but has worked through the years, adding more customizations and simplifying the process along the way.
Features to look out for in WiseStamp:
- Seamless creation of email signature
- You can add a dynamic (animated) signature
- Auto-installation of the signature into emails
- Offers a wide range of templates, so you will always find the perfect one
- Allows adding gender pronouns to the email signature
Xink – Best overall
Xink is an email signature platform that is compatible with Windows and helps companies all over the world manage their email signatures.
With its help, you’ll be able to create professional and branded email signatures and then manage them across all devices and email systems.
It will be effortless to set up and customize the email signature according to your company’s specific needs.
If you need a reliable email signature software for Exchange or any other service, then this might be the perfect choice for you.
Take a look at some important features included in Xink:
- Compatible with Office 365, Google Workspace, and Outlook
- Various integrations, including Azure AD, Active Directory, SQL Azure, Apple, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.
- Compatible with Mac Mail
- Ability to create mobile-friendly signatures
- Quick deployment
⇒ Get Xink
Exclaimer – Great customer experience
Over 50 million users worldwide are currently using Exclaimer signatures software to obtain total control over their corporate email signatures.
With Exclaimer, you’ll be able to make sure that every message comes with the appropriate email disclaimer for legal compliance.
Another important thing worth noting is that no unauthorized user will be able to redesign their own signature.
With its features, Exclaimer is one of the best email signature software for Outlook, so it’s worth checking out.
Check out the most important features that make this tool so trusted by its users:
- Ability to create attractive email signature software templates with HTML images and text
- You will be able to get signatures with merged field data that is pulled from Active Directory/Office 365 Directory
- Manage everyone’s signature from a central console in order to ensure high professionalism around your brand
- Design different signatures for different departments
- Signatures can include dynamic content including award logos, promotional banners, media icons, and more
Email Signature Rescue – Incredibly simple to use
Email Signature Rescue is a professional email signature software for small teams, companies, and designers as well.
Using Email Signature Rescue, you will be able to create and customize signatures with the software, download, and email all signatures from the dashboard and install in more than 45 email clients following the easy guides.
You will also be able to crop, resize and upload your images with the software. Email Signature Rescue also supports retina images and animated gifs as well.
When you have finished customizing your signature, simply download it r get an API key from the Dashboard.
You will be able to try out the program for a week to see how it works, and if you don’t like it you will get your money back.
Check out the best features that are implemented in Email Signature Rescue:
- Ability to create, edit and manage all your HTML signatures online.
- Various customizable email signature templates
- Over 200,000 social media icons available
- Ability to add custom graphics to your signatures
- Requires no technical knowledge to use
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 – Best HTML template editor
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an administrative program that enhances your ability to manage company-wide email signatures and disclaimers.
By using this tool, you will be able to gain control over every email traveling through your Office 365 tenant.
CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 allows you to compose signature templates using a built-in HTML editor. The signature will be visible while you are writing your email.
Check out the best features that come with CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365:
- Ability to personalize your signatures by using Azure AD data.
- Easy to add images and banners to your signatures
- You can use Office 365 users’ photos in signature templates.
- Support for personalized social media links in your email signatures
- Has Email marketing, analytics, and one-click-surveys
ZippySig from Gimmio – Great for first-time users
With ZippySig you will be able to create stunning and reliable email signatures in just a few seconds.
The service is web-based and it works in any web browser. Simply select the elements that you want to change and adjust their settings in the panel on the left.
This is an incredibly simple email signature generator, so if you’re a first-time user, it will be perfect for you.
Check out the most impressive features that are packed in ZippySig:
- Ability to create stunning email signatures that will give your company a professional vibe.
- Endless customization options to ensure a consistent and professional brand image.
- Email signatures are stored online ready for easy installation.
- Your email signatures can be edited, duplicated, or deleted from your dashboard.
- Multiple plans available: economy, (perfect for sole traders and micro businesses), business (preferred plan for most companies), and ultimate (perfect for IT or design companies).
This is where our roundup of five of the best email signature tools comes to an end.
Go to their official websites to check out more details on their features, and according to your needs pick the best tool for email signatures.
If you got the e-mail signature software, maybe you’re also interested in our selection including the best e-mail clients for Windows 10.
What product did you choose? Let us know about any other software that you use in the comments below.