5 of the best voice controlled home automation software
A professionally installed home automation system is quite a serious investment to make, but on the other hand, it will definitely add value to your home. You should think about installing a home automation system with voice control features as a similar and complex thing as remodeling your home. This is why it’s extremely important what kind of software you end up purchasing.
We picked up five of the most excellent voice-controlled home automation tools that you can currently find out there to give you the opportunity to have a look at their most important features and decide which one is the best for your needs.
Home Automated Living
Just imagine the possibility to monitor and control all kinds of devices in your home by simply using the sound of your voice and other various interfaces. With Home Automated Living’s HAL system, you will be able to do just this.
Check out the best features that you can enjoy if you decide to use this software:
- HAL allows you to use a web browser in order to log on to your home and control lights, audio, appliances, video, security, your thermostat settings and more.
- If you ask HAL to tell you the latest stock quotes, sports scores or weather reports, it will also be able to do that.
- This software features voice recognition, thermostat control, and home theater control as well.
- You will also be able to turn the lights on and off and to schedule devices to go on and off whenever you want to.
- You can interface HAL with your existing security system, and you can also install one of the dozens of industry-leading systems that are supported by the software.
- The software comes with a full-featured phone system with Caller-ID announcing, voice dialing, custom greetings and more.
- The Digital Video Center offers capture and playback from lots of types of video sources such as USB cameras, IP cameras and more.
You can check out more of the extended features that are included in Home Automated Living on the official website.
CastleOS is an advanced program offers you an intuitive and easy device management running locally in your home.
Check out the best features that are included in this software below:
- CastleOS works with more smart devices than any other home system, according to the official website of this software.
- You can choose any device with confidence, and it will work flawlessly with CastleOS.
- Any mobile is compatible with CastleOS apps.
- You will be able to tell CastleOS what it is that you want and you will obtain it instantly.
- CastleOS uses the fantastic Microsoft Kinect mic system to turn your smart home into a tech marvel of voice controlled features.
This software will complement the lifestyles of users who appreciate the latest technology from a home. It will also assist many users who need technology in order to live independently. The program can help you open doors, control lights, set the room temperature and even adjust the bed position.
You can get CastleOS from the official website.
Crestron is the most significant home automation company in the world, and most of its work revolves around commercial automation in both schools and businesses, but it also provides an extensive array of residential automation products.
Check out the best features of Crestron Pyng:
- You will be able to customize the Crestron system with security features including smoke detectors and cameras.
- The software also offers features that let you take control of your home’s scheduling, entertainment, and energy use.
- If you want to use your smartphone to control the home management system, you will be able to use Crestron Mobile.
- If you want to have a Crestron Pyng system, then you can use Crestron Pyng.
This system is quite complex and expensive to install, but it also provides a robust home control system that will be able to work in any home. It also has more hardware partners than any other home automation system.
You can check out more features that are included in Crestron on its official website.
HomeSeer believes that at the heart of every great smart home system there is a significant software. The HS3 smart home automation software represents the result of almost two decades of dedicated home automation experience. HS3 is embedded in all HomeSeer Smart Hubs, and it is also available for using it on any Windows PC, Linux or Mac.
Check out the best features that come with this software:
- This is a flexible and powerful home automation software.
- It comes with a wide selection of plug-ins that is available for use with scores of home automation technologies and products.
- It works with hundreds smart devices, and it supports unlimited events.
- The interface is straightforward, and even beginners can deal with it.
- HomeSeer offers reliable and fast locally processed automation.
- HS3 will store all your sensitive information on your computer at home and not in the cloud to prevent hackers from seeing or stealing your personal data.
- This software is Internet-Independent, and it simplifies the process of controlling your home remotely.
With the program, you will be able to make a secure home investment. The systems are locally managed, and they do not depend on a company-managed web platform, so you can rest assured about your future.
Check out more features included in this software on the HomeSeer official website.
The full name of this software is Open Home Automation Bus. This program caters to the needs and desires of home automation explorers who prefer the open source.
Check out the best features that are included:
- It comes with voice controlling functions so that you will be able to control your smart home from anywhere with your voice.
- The software is able to run on any device, and it allows you to integrate lots of different home automation technologies into a single place.
- It has a powerful rule engine that will fulfill all of your automation needs.
- OpenHAB is an open source software that is maintained by a passionate and growing community.
Despite the software’s massive compatibility list, this tool does not really strive to cater any particular device because it does not want to take sides, so to speak. In other words, developers will have much more freedom to add their own technology into the mix and their own plugins.
With OpenHAB, you will be able to make your smart home system really your, and things can’t get more customizable. Check out more features of this handy software on the official website.
When you decide to purchase a voice-controlled home automation software you should focus on the features that interest you the most, security, control, utilities, entertainment, certifications, setup, monitoring systems, and other elements.
These five programs that we presented above are really some of the best ones that you will be able to find these days online. We genuinely recommend that you head over to their official websites to check out their complete set of features and prices in order to make the most informed decision for your personal needs regarding the control of your smart home using your voice and more.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best voice-controlled home automation programs for 2018
In this article, we are going to be talking about two November 2018 Patch Tuesday updates – KB4467708 and KB4464455. Both these updates are quality improvement […]
After recent bad news stories about updates released by Microsoft for Windows 10, that you can read here and here, it is refreshing to read (or […]