Why am I getting ads on Twitch with AdBlock? [EXPERT FIX]
Many Windows 10 users reported getting ads on Twitch with Adblock. This is an unusual problem, but in today’s article, we’ll show you how to fix it with ease.
What to do if Twitch ads keep showing up?
1. Try a different browser
One way to deal with this issue is to try out a different browser. Unlike many other browsers on the marker, UR Browser comes with built-in adblock, so it will block all ads, even the ones of Twitch.
We should mention that this browser is built on Chromium, so all extensions that you use in Chrome will work in UR Browser as well. In addition, there’s a malware scanner so you’ll be warned if you visit a malicious website or if you download a malicious file.
If you’re looking for a browser that is focused heavily on user privacy and has no ads by default, we suggest you try out UR Browser.
2. Change advanced settings in Chrome
- Open Chrome and in the address bar enter chrome://flags/#network-service.
- Set Enable network service to Disabled and save changes.
- Restart Chrome and check if the problem is resolved.
3. Make sure that your Adblock extension is up to date
- If this error started appearing recently, be sure to update your Adblock extension.
- Once the app is updated, restart your browser and check if the problem is still there.
4. Try Alternate Player for Twitch.tv
- If you have problems with ads on Twitch, try using Alternate Player for Twitch.tv extension.
- Download the extension from the following links:
There you go, four simple solutions that might help you if you’re still getting ads on Twitch. If you found our solutions helpful, let us know in the comments section below.
- Adblock Browser doesn’t block ads [QUICK FIX]
- 3 best browsers with adblocker for Windows 10 PCs
- Twitch error 403 display name [SIMPLE FIX]
Jacquard fabrics are extremely beautiful and elegant designs that can transform the vibe of the room instantly. Because of this fact, through the ages, people […]
The Xbox Twitch app allows you to stream contents live from your console to your Twitch viewers. Sometimes, after making some changes like changing the […]