- Xbox One is one of the most popular gaming platforms, with millions of users around the globe.
- Although Xbox One supports a variety of apps, finding a proper browser isn’t easy, so today we’re going to show you the best browsers for Xbox One.
- Are you an Xbox One owner? If so, you might want to check out our other Xbox One Hub for more news and guides.
- Finding a proper web browser isn’t easy, and if you want to learn more, be sure to check out our Browsers section.
Xbox One is a great console that supports various services and apps, but what about web browsers? Browser offer is quite limited when it comes to Xbox, and most users rely on the default browser.
If you want to use a different browser on your Xbox One, there are several choices available, and today we’re going to show you the best browsers that you can use.
What is the best browser for Xbox One?
Microsoft Edge is available on most major platforms, so it seems natural to see it on Xbox One as well. The browser has been present on Xbox One for quite some time, and it’s available out of the box.
The user interface is similar to the desktop version and you can have multiple tabs open. File download and streaming are also supported, allowing you to enjoy multimedia with ease.
It’s worth mentioning that this browser has certain limitations, so certain services and features might not work properly or might not be available at all.
Overall Microsoft Edge offers decent features and it’s a solid choice for Xbox One users.
Notable Microsoft Edge features:
- Available by default
- Available on other platforms
- Support for streaming and file download
Monument Browser is available on Xbox One as well as mobile and desktop platforms. What makes this browser stand out from the rest is its focus on user privacy.
The app allows you to clear your cache and cookies whenever you close the app, which can come in handy. We also have to mention that this browser has a built-in adblocker.
Additional features include a split screen that allows you to view multiple pages salaciously, background downloads, picture in picture, ability to take screenshots, and ability to save pages to PDF.
The app has certain limitations, but you can remove them by purchasing the Pro version.
Notable Monument Browser features:
- Ability to download videos from Twitter and Facebook
- Split screen feature
- Built-in ad blocker
- Background downloads
Internet Browser is a dedicated Xbox One browser, and it comes with a built-in download manager. The browser also allows you to download all types of files with ease.
The interface is simplistic, but it supports all the necessary features such as tabs and favorites. It’s worth mentioning that the app comes with a dark theme by default which might be a plus for some users.
This version might not have certain features available, but you can enable them by purchasing the license.
Notable Internet Browser features:
- Built-in download manager
- Ability to download all types of files
- Minimalistic interface
- Dark theme
There you go, these are the best browsers that you can use on Xbox One. Did we miss your favorite browser? Let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about Xbox One
- How do I get Chrome on my Xbox one?
Xbox One offers very limited browser choice, and unfortunately, Chrome isn’t available on Xbox One.
- How do I make my Xbox One Internet full screen?
To make your browser full-screen size on Xbox One, open Edge and press the App Menu button on the controller. Now enable Use my whole TV screen to show web content option.
- How do I get Microsoft edge on Xbox one?
Microsoft Edge should be available by default on Xbox One. However, you can always re-download it from the Apps section in the Store.
- How do I uninstall Microsoft edge on Xbox one?
You can’t uninstall Microsoft Edge on Xbox One since it’s a built-in application and it comes preinstalled with the console.