We’re here to help you stop grieving over your device’s dead battery. For instance, in case you’re faced with a low battery warning on your phone just before you leave the house, we’ll show you a few beat tricks that can help you charge your smartphone faster than usual so that you won’t get stuck with a brick in your hand.
These methods will not give you more battery life but they’ll sure boost the speed of its charging.
Tips to boost your battery’s charging speed
- If you switch your phone off, it will not have to look for Wi-Fi networks, mark its location on GPS or hop on a 4G. Since it’s turned off, the battery has nothing else to do but to charge itself and it will charge faster than with your phone on.
- You can also put your device on Airplane Mode to speed up the charging process, but remember that the screen is the biggest battery drain.
- Another good advice is to use the right adapter and cable for your device, and if the charger has a higher amperage rating, it will charge at a faster rate.
- You should use a wall plug point not a USB port to avoid that your device charges slower.
- You have to remove the cases and covers and find a cool spot for your device. It’s beneficial to do all these because smartphones batteries use lithium-ion which follows the most simple principle: a cooler battery is a better one.
- Don’t forget about charging accelerators!
You can end your energy crisis now with a charging accelerator. We have even prepared for you the best two devices on the market. These charging accelerators will safely accelerate your device’s charging speed, and they are fully plugged and play.
The Adaptive Fast Charging is quick to charge and comes with solid construction. It’s an adaptive fast charger that can completely charge your device within 30 minutes.
You can say goodbye to the long waiting time of other chargers. Its design is nice, a compact design that fits your storage necessities and you’ll be able to carry it easily around with you, anywhere you may need to.
- Charging time 30 minutes
- Compact and lightweight design
- Protection from over-current
- Some users report a pitch buzzing sound
USB charging accelerators
It offers high-speed charging from laptops, and it charges tablets and phones up to 4 times faster than a computer USB port alone.
You can connect the accelerator between a laptop’s USB port and the charging cable of a tablet or smartphone.
It supports Micros USB cables. The accelerator can deliver faster charging for devices that use standard micro USB charging.
The device uses patent-pending technology.
You should take note that since Google Nexus 7 uses a non-standard micro USB charging protocol. So, you can’t use your Windows PC to charge it.
The accelerator weighs 0.28 oz, and its dimensions are 0.375 x 1.875 x 0.875 inches, and it comes in glossy black color. To use it you must have an available USB port.
The technical specs include:
- Input: USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 Port 5V, o.5A~2.1A
- Output: USB 5V, up to 2.1A
- Comes with USB Type A(male)
- Built-in advanced smart IC chip
- Overcurrent & short circuit protection
- Could be of higher quality
Elivebuy Smart Charging Accelerator comes in a housing with aluminum and it features a pocketed size of 1.77 x 0.28 x 0.59 inches, so it’s small enough to be carried around anywhere you go.
You can use this charging accelerator to increase the current up to 1.5A. The device is equipped with USB Type A (male) to USB Type A (female), and it is compatible with laptops and computers.
It features a built-in advanced smart IC chip to detect your device, and it’s able to deliver lightning-fast charging speeds, according to the manufacturer.
The device offers short circuit protection.