- Using software to create forms eases the visitors' interaction with your online business.
- They get quicker through the check-out process and also better access to the support team.
- If you're looking for the best program to create a form, Adobe Acrobat DC should be your top choice.
- Formplus or Zoho are popular form builder apps that offer similarly richly-featured and easy user-experiences.
It is very important to have access to specialized software to create beautiful forms fast and efficiently.
Forms are an essential part of any website especially if you’re involved in selling online, as they are the gateway between your web customers/ visitors, and the support team or webmasters.
Well-designed, standard forms help you collect customer and payment information and data. Beyond this, you can get also get valuable feedback.
The best form builder apps usually have tools such as a drag-and-drop editor and templates. Added to this, they need to provide analytics, reports, and third-party application integration.
Recent software allows you to create forms that include contact fields, payment options, with beautiful user interfaces, but a lot of them tend to be pretty similar.
What makes a form builder tool the best in this segment, depends on your needs. Some important factors are the user experience, and the flexibility to make simple or detailed and multi-page forms.
Let’s explore the best software to create forms as listed below.
What is the best form builder app for Windows 10 devices?
Adobe Acrobat DC is an extremely useful application when it comes to creating beautiful forms by using your PC.
No other software on the market matches its capabilities to create professional-looking forms, editing PDFs, and modifying them to suit your needs.
Adobe Acrobat DC also offers document merging, the ability to convert webpages to PDF or to compress files without affecting the data it contains, for a fast transfer.
For this reason, Adobe Acrobat DC is our top pick in this category.
Here are some of its best features:
- Fast indexing for quick searches
- Easy project sharing process by uploading to the cloud
- Easy data edit in scanned tables
- Conversion of existing forms to fillable forms
- Page arrangement in your PDF file to fit your needs
Adobe Acrobat DC
Convenient and free to use the app to create, edit and sign forms, and further share, print, or integrate them into your own website.
This software offers innovative solutions to PDF users, the Forms Module feature being one of the most prominent ones.
You can create HTML forms in your documents and add various fields, such as text, combo, or checkboxes and radio buttons.
Some of its top features include:
- Customizing the form fields by changing the length, width, appearance of the borders, and more.
- Combining the data results of multiple forms into a single CSV file.
- Converting documents from PDF to MS Word (.docx), MS Excel (.xlsx), MS PowerPoint (.pptx), HTML, text files (.txt), and images (.png / .jpeg / .gif).
- Calculations with the built-in calculator and the Bates numbering system.
- Adding a 256-bit AES password and applying different levels of permission to each file for data protection.
With the Edit Module, you can extract or split PDFs into multiple documents and conveniently make modifications directly in your PDF, without exporting it to another format.
Design and convert your documents into customizable forms with Soda PDF’s wide range of pdf solutions.
JotForm is a very user-friendly form builder with a lot of features. You can build many different types of forms by creating an account. JotForm can be accessed through your PC browser and their mobile app, available for both Android and iOS. You can use all the form customizing features regardless of the device.
Other noteworthy features include:
- Over 10,000 free form templates, all fully mobile responsive
- Payment forms- even for the free plan (you can recieve a maximum of 10 payments/month with the free plan)
- Unlimited form fields
- Multiple user languages available
- Hundreds of form widgets, including e-signatures, PDF embedder, button checklist, terms and conditions and many more
- PCI, GDPR & HIPAA compliance
- Compatible with over 100 apps, including PayPal, Google Sheets, HubSpot, Zoom, Slack, Gmail and Discord
- Multiple types of form fields, including CAPTCHA, Personal Details Form, File Upload, Star Rating and many more
JotForm has both free and paid plans. You can sign up without submitting credit card information if you choose to use the free plan.
Create all your forms with this versatile, easy-to-use tool which offers thousands of free templates.
The main purpose of Forms of Fire is to be a highly convenient solution for form creation. That’s why it provides a flexible workspace that can be accessed on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. Users can adapt and adjust their device of choice depending on the circumstances with no hassle, as all data in Forms On Fire is in complete sync.
Forms On Fire integrates Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel which makes it even more accessible as most users are highly familiarized with these tools. You can upload pre-existing forms of multiple file types such as PDF, TXT, CSV, DOCX, XLX, or you can create your forms from scratch with drag and drop.
Notable features of Forms on Fire include:
- Comprehensive collection of templates for various forms for different kinds of businesses
- Built-in offline capability with smart sync of your work
- Generates Analytics to aid the improvement of your business
- Lightweight mobile App
- Easy to create and manage forms with drag-and-drop
- Integrates many popular and useful services like Google Drive, Google Sheets, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Microsoft SQL Server, Zendesk, and more
- Automatically sends forms via email
- Multiple users can work on the same form
- Known information can be pre-populated
- Display or hide fields depending on what is relevant
Forms On Fire is a paid service with various subscription plans. You can try it for free for 14 days and see for yourself if it’s a good fit.
With this form maker (or builder), you can build unlimited forms with free features, embed it on your website and share the link, and manage your entries from any device and at any time by reviewing and editing them.
A unique capability with Cognito is the summary email sent to the people who fill out the forms.
However, you can also collect a payment, sell online or raise money with ease using the forms.
Its basic and/or advanced features to quickly create powerful forms include:
- Repeating sections and tables so you can collect data from your customers without adding clutter
- Save and Resume which lets you pick up from where you left off by saving your progress
- Document merging from your entry data
- Calculations – the forms do the math for you on things like costs, dates and more
- Data encryption to keep your data safe and protect fields with sensitive information
- Conditional logic to control what fields are visible
- Electronic signatures, entry sharing, file uploads to capture multiple files at once and set file size and type limits
- Multi-page forms for more responses
You can also accept secure credit card payments with PayPal, Stripe or Square, and create payment forms, order forms, or collect donations.
This is a versatile data collection tool that eases asking and answering questions, and lets you get better data through its friendly experience. You also get to know your audience, one person at a time.
It’s not just a cute interface, but it is smooth and keeps your customers engaged, makes questions pop with images, GIFS, and video.
Plus, you get a welcome screen that is customizable so you can even put up a greeting that your customers meet with the first time they check in to your site.
Typeform lets you see changes in real-time with Live Preview, use analytics for quick insights, make each form smarter and more personal with Logic Jump, embed the forms into your website, and integrates with Google Sheets and MailChimp, plus extra 500+ integrations.
The software anticipates question types as you jot them down and the interface draws your audience in with plenty of design options and advanced features.
You can build a contact form, quiz, set up shop fast, and get employee feedback through surveys.
Typeform Pro has even more features like the calculator, hidden fields that identify respondents from the link they clicked, file uploads of any type, acceptance of online payments using Stripe, plus you can send customers or respondents notifications via email with customized messages automatically.
This best software to create forms has powerful tools to collect information rapidly.
Plus it’s so easy to use and works within minutes once you click or drag and drop your desired form fields into the builder (also works on mobile).
Save time by using the pre-built form templates and ease the process, while being stylish – not just sending out basic forms – but beautiful forms tailored to your brand using customization options available, and in any language.
Go ahead and store the data in your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud, so you can fit forms into the normal workflow. The forms are also responsive so they can work on mobile.
Other benefits include flexible and unlimited file uploads, you can receive files, embed forms on your website, build smart forms using conditional logic so it can show/hide form fields based on answers given.
The forms are all SSL enabled so they’re 100 percent secure, and you receive email notifications on submissions plus you can send out custom autoresponder messages to users upon successful form submission. You can also opt for SMS submissions.
Formplus lets you create location-enabled forms, and resumable forms, with a variety of field types for easy data collection like dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, scale, date, file upload, time picker, text and number fields, and much more.
Zoho is the best software to create forms for every business as you can create and share online forms and receive email alerts, and also get your team to collaborate and manage the data.
It’s your form so you make the rules. You can create on Zoho and publish anywhere by embedding forms on the site and sharing privately or go public (mobile lets you fill online).
You can customize the forms using the themes and templates provided, plus view contained data performance and identify traffic sources.
With Zoho, you can personalize your emails, send PDF copies of responses or use form data to create tickets, contracts, and many more documents. You can also sync your data with your apps.
This tool is feature-rich, powerful, and reaches people wherever they are. Your email alerts can be configured to pop up as soon as a submission comes through and confirmation emails are sent out to respondents automatically.
⇒ Get Zoho
This software makes building forms so easy using its form designer that helps you create contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can collect data, payments and registrations needed.
Simply create a form, share it on social channels or embed on your site, and get your data via email or text, though you can also set up a real-time report.
The form builder by Wufoo, gives you an award-winning interface, easy customization, galleries, templates, and reporting.
It’s so easy to create custom forms in minutes using over 400 customizable and professional form templates, collect payments, and integrate them with your business tools.
You can customize your forms to match your brand using the ready-to-go themes, by adding your logo, modifying the themes, and creating your own. This adds to your users’ great experience as well as personalizing their journey.
Wufoo also integrates with more than 60 of your favorite tools including Salesforce and MailChimp, and gives you powerful reports for better insights, with a dynamic analytics dash and password-protected reports.
It also comes with 256-bit SSL encryption, field encryption option, and smart CAPTCHA, plus works with trusted third-party payment providers and secure payment gateway support like Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.net. Being PCI-compliant, Wufoo gives automated receipts to help you build buyer trust.
Ready to create your forms? Share with us your experience by leaving a comment in the section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best program to create forms is by far Adobe Acrobat DC, offering a staggering array of useful features.
Form creation is the process of creating documents that can showcase information in a persuasive and usable way.
You can simply transform Word documents to fillable forms by using the form builder software.