- DoorDash is one of the most popular food delivery service in US and Canada.
- Unfortunately they frequently have issues when it comes to placing the orders.
- Plenty of errors happen and we have a whole list of those related to DoorDash in our separate DoorDash Issues section.
- Also, don't miss our Web Apps Hub for a lot of useful guides.
DoorDash is a service that brings food to your door, just as the name indicates it. They are delivering food on a selection of 340,000 stores across the US and Canada.
The process is pretty simple and straightforward. You log in to your account, enter your address and follow the steps in selecting what you want to have delivered home and from where.
If you have encountered an error when trying to pay using the credit card you registered that states payment/cart not available, know that you are not the only one.
We investigated the issue and in this article, we are presenting a few confirmed solutions for you to try. Hopefully, this will fix the payment error.
Troubleshooting Doordash checkout errors
1. Doordash unable to verify payment information
If your order is declined because the payment cannot be verified, make sure to go on your account and check that your credit card information is correct.
Even if they are, we suggest that you delete the credit card and renter the data again. This should fix the error.
2. Doordash your cart is not available anymore
Many users are experiencing problems when trying to check out, after entering their product order in the app.
Usually, this is solved by going to their website and making the order there. All you need to do is log in and then create and place the order.
3. Check your internet connection
For everything to work, you need a good internet connection when ordering on DoorDash. Turn on and off your Wifi to force reconnection.
If you are not using Wifi, make sure the mobile data is working.
4. Clear data and cache
If you still get a checkout error, clear your browser’s cookies and your browser’s cache.
Clear your browser cookies and then close and reopen it. Go to DoorDash.com and try placing the order again.
5. Check DoorDash social media accounts
Looks like DoorDash is very responsive on their social media accounts, especially Twitter. Make sure to check there for any reported issues on their part.
Hopefully, one of these solutions will help you fix the error you have encountered. However, if you’ve used another method, feel free to share it with us in the comment section below.
FAQ: Find out more about Doordash
- Does DoorDash deliver to my area?
You can check which areas they deliver on their website by entering your address in the Foods near me box. If there aren’t any errors with your order, all should work smoothly.
- Do you get a refund if you cancel DoorDash?
Depending on the reason why you are canceling your order, yes, you should receive a refund.
- How much is the delivery fee for DoorDash?
DoorDash has a standard delivery fee of $5.99. And depending on the distance, it can go as high as $8.