- The best drawing software for Gaomon devices provide a wide variety of advanced digital art tools.
- The best free drawing apps for Gaomon incorporate advanced toolkits.
- Some of Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite applications are among the best for Gaomon tablets.
- Corel’s digital art packages are also renowned for their advanced drawing and painting toolkits.
Gaomon is a company that has released a range of graphics tablets specifically designed for digital art.
The M106K, S56K, and S620 are among the more notable Gaomon tablets. Those tablets come with rechargeable pens that can be utilized more like real pens (or pencils) on paper.
Gaomon tablets are compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 platforms. As such, you can utilize most drawing software for Windows on most of the Gaomon graphic tablets.
These are some of the best drawing software for Gaomon tablets that will satisfy most artists’ drawing goals.
What are the best drawing apps for Gaomon tablets?
Adobe Photoshop is much more than an image-editing application. You can design almost anything with this software.
It’s a general art and design package with many great drawing and painting features for different picture forms.
Photoshop is renowned for its pixel manipulation. However, it’s also very handy for vector graphics manipulation.
Users can draw pictures with any of the various shapes, pen, and pencil tools included within Adobe Photoshop.
Photoshop incorporates five pen tools. Users can draw as they would on paper with its Freeform Pen tool.
Photoshop’s standard Pen tool is handy for drawing straight lines and curves with precision.
With additional curvature, content-aware, and magnetic pen tools included, Photoshop is very flexible drawing software.
Other useful Adobe Photoshop CC features
- Photoshop’s Brush toolkit enables users to set up custom sketch pencil brushes
- Includes pen pressure options for tablet users
- Users can quickly discover new tools with Photoshop’s Discover panel
- Its Preset search tool enables users to quickly find brushes, styles, and shapes
Make the most out of your Gaomon tablet by using this amazingly powerful and versatile software today.
Clip Studio Paint users can select from a wide variety of high-quality brush presets or set up custom alternatives.
This software enables users to configure pen line weight, texture, and feel. Alternatively, you can download a plethora of custom pens and pencils to draw with from Clip Studio Assets.
This software also incorporates handy tools for technical design drawings.
It includes symmetric, perspective, and concentric circle rulers, among others, that will come in handy for three-dimensional design drawings.
Those are all tools graphics designers will appreciate considerably.
Other useful Clip Studio Paint features
- Includes customizable 3D reference models
- Its users can configure tablet pen pressure settings
- CSP’s vector layer feature enables users to edit lines after drawing them
- Users can draw repeating patterns with CSP’s decoration brushes
Clip Studio Paint
If you want to have the power to create beautiful digital art in the palm of your hands, then you’ll need Clip Studio Paint
Corel Painter is professional drawing and painting software for digital artists that’s one of the most comprehensive art packages.
Its panel includes a wide variety of pens, pencils, liquid ink, and marker brushes for users to draw various types of illustrations with.
Painter includes proportion, layout, and perspective composition tools that are very useful for both painting and drawing.
The non-printing Perspective Guide utility is especially useful for graphics design illustrations. Painter’s Divine Proportion feature provides guides for adding a sense of proportion to pictures.
Furthermore, Corel Painter’s coloring tools are second to none. Its users can apply colors to illustrations with layers, specify color intensities with the saturation triangle, mix colors, and clone colors.
With such tools, Corel Painter is ideal for drawing manga pictures with vibrant colors.
Other useful Corel Painter features
- Includes a customizable UI design
- Supports stylus pen, bearing, and pressure control for tablets
- Enables users to create custom brushes
- Painter’s AI Styles feature enables users to apply 12 alternative art presets
- Its Brush Accelerator optimizes brush settings
Create astonishing artworks on your Gaomon tablet with this equally-astonishing software.
The Autodesk SketchBook software is a drawing package with robust creative tools for illustrated art.
This software has primarily been designed for hand-held devices, such as tablets and mobiles. The best thing is that Autodesk SketchBook is freely available for download.
SketchBook users can select from a huge assortment of brushes, which include pencil, pen, and marker brush types for drawing.
If you can’t find a suitable brush in Sketchbook, you can set up a custom do-it-yourself brush with shape, roundness, size, opacity, and even texture configured to your requirements.
SketchBook also includes symmetry, perspective, and ruler tools for drawing. The symmetry tools are handy for applying symmetrical picture effects.
SketchBook’s perspective guidelines enable you to generate pictures with vanishing points and horizons. The rulers are useful for drawing straight and curved lines.
Other useful Autodesk SketchBook features
- Streamlined UI design reduces menu clutter
- Its drawing engine supports 100 mpx canvas
- Includes a Stylus Responsiveness window for stylus pens
- Sketchbook’s Layer Editor includes layer tools
Drawing on tables is done best with specialized tools that support this feature, and few work as well as Autodesk Sketchbook!
Those are four great drawing software with which you can make the most of Gaomon graphic tablets’ stylus pens and features. SketchBook, Corel Painter, Adobe Photoshop CC, and Clip Studio Paint include all the drawing tools most artists will ever need for their pictures.