- Users receive Twitch Drops, or bonus items, in exchange for watching particular live streams.
- These could be unlockables for other digital content, early access to video games, or special in-game items.
- Sometimes, users get an error claiming the bonus on Twitch and that can be frustrating.
Users receive Twitch Drops, or bonus items, in exchange for watching particular live streams. These could be unlockables for other digital content, early access to video games, or special in-game items.
Although the drops typically give consumers rewards for their enthusiasm for the newest video game releases, error claiming bonus on Twitch can be frustrating.
On Twitch, viewers can accrue channel points by following a stream. Once their viewers reach a particular threshold of channel points, Twitch Affiliates and Partners can then put up several rewards for their viewers to choose from.
Streamers receive a set of pre-designed incentives that can be altered to meet the requirements of the specific channel. The streamer may give prizes to viewers as they watch and participate.
The benefits that streamers receive typically resemble those that only subscribers receive, though they may also contain other benefits. They may, however, also give rewards to non-subscribers.
What causes the error claiming bonus on Twitch?
The error claiming bonus on Twitch is usually caused by a problem with the Twitch website or the user’s account. Another reason could be that the prize is out of stock because the maximum number of stream redemptions was achieved. Issues with the stream key are also common causes.
A bonus may also have a per-user limit set by the streamer, and you have already used all your allowed claims. Additionally, if a counter is present, the award cannot be claimed until the duration expires.
How do I fix error claiming bonus on Twitch?
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check if you are able to connect to other websites, like www.google.com.
- If you are able to connect to other websites, try reloading the page or restarting your browser.
- If you are still unable to connect, please contact your ISP or try again later.
2. Make sure you are logged in to the correct Twitch account
- Click the profile icon on the top right corner of the page and then check your username.
- Check to see if you are logged in to the correct account, and then try refreshing the page.
- Try logging out of your account and then logging back in if refreshing the page does not work.
3. Refresh the page and try again
- Open the browser window.
- Click on the refresh or reload button on the toolbar, or press the F5 key on the keyboard.
4. Contact Twitch Support for help
- Go to the Twitch support website.
- Fill in the form as required and then click on the Submit button.
5. Check Twitch social media accounts for issues
- Visit Facebook or Twitter to see if there are any updates on the claiming bonus error.
- Wait for the issue to be addressed and then try again.
How do I claim a bonus on Twitch?
To claim a bonus on Twitch, you must go to the streamer’s channel and click on the Claim Bonus button. This will bring up a form that you must fill out in order to receive the bonus.
If you’re having trouble claiming a bonus on Twitch, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you’re logged in to the correct account. Then, check to see if the bonus is still available.
If it is, try redeeming it again. If you’re still having trouble, contact Twitch support for help. Let us know of your experience in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.