- Seeing the Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322 can be extremely confusing.
- To start the troubleshooting process, check your HDMI cable and port, and continue with the next steps.
- For more useful streaming information, don't forget to check out our detailed Streaming Hub.
- If you want to be prepared to deal with any Hulu error, visit our Hulu Errors webpage.
At times, when watching Hulu on your streaming device like FireTV or even gaming consoles like Xbox, you may encounter Hulu errors that will prevent the app from functioning normally. The Hulu p-dev318, p-dev313, and p-dev322 are one of those errors.
While the Hulu p-dev318 error mostly affects the Xbox users, other errors can occur on any device. Several Reddit users have reported similar errors as well:
I went to watch and keep getting error code p-dev318 or p-dev320. I followed all of the troubleshooting that Hulu suggests, but it still does not work.
If you are also troubled by this error, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322 with ease.
How do I fix the Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, p-dev322?
1. Fix Hulu error p-dev318
Check your HDMI cable and port
- Turn off your TV as well as your Xbox One.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from your TV that is connecting the Xbox One device.
- Leave the devices idle for a few minutes.
- Reverse the HDMI cable and connect it to TV and Xbox.
- If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, make sure to connect the HDMI cable to a different port than the one you were using earlier.
- Reboot both your Xbox and TV and check if the Hulu p-dev318 error is resolved.
Check for server issues
- If the error is displayed again, you may want to check for service issues at the Hulu’s end.
- You can use tools like downdetector or isitdownrightnow to check if the Hulu services are down.
- You can also contact the online support or tag Hulu on Twitter for a prompt response.
2. Fix Hulu error p-dev313
Reset your account password
- Go to your Hulu Account page and login with your current password.
- Look for the Your Account section.
- Click on Change Password.
- Enter your current password for verification.
- Enter your new password twice to make sure the password is correct.
- Check the ‘Log me out of other computers’ box. This will log you out from all the device on which you are signed in.
- Click Save changes to complete the process.
- Sign in with your newly created password on the device that shows the p-dev313 error.
- Try streaming any content to see if changing the password resolved error.
3. Fix Hulu error p-dev322
- The Hulu error p-dev322 is a temporary issue and occurs if the Hulu servers are facing issues.
- According to Hulu, they have put a fix in place to fix the error, and the users should not get the error anymore.
- In case you are experiencing the error, follow the general troubleshooting tips to fix the issue below.
4. General Hulu troubleshooting tips
Perform a clean cycle
- Power off your streaming device such as your laptop, smart TV, external streaming devices as well as gaming consoles.
- Remove all the cables connect to the devices and the power outlet.
- Reconnect the cables back to the devices.
- Power on the devices and check for any improvements.
Additionally, some devices offer the option to hard reset the device from the settings menu. Hard resetting and reinstalling the Hulu channel or app can fix several issues with the service.
Uninstall and reinstall Hulu
- Uninstall the Hulu app from your device.
- Power off and on the device.
- Install the Hulu from the app store that is available on your streaming device.
- Launch the app and check for any improvements.
The Hulu errors p-dev318, p-dev313, and p-dev322 can occur due to issues with your streaming device as well as if the Hulu server’s facing issues.
Follow the steps in this article to fix the error mentioned above on your gaming console and other devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
To fix the Hulu error p-dev320, try clearing the Hulu app cache from the setting, perform a power cycle or uninstall, and reinstall the app from the Play Store.
The Hulu error is usually caused by an unstable internet connection, issues with the streaming device, or even the Hulu app. You can resolve most of the issues by following the general troubleshooting tips.
The issues with Hulu could be either caused by server issues, or because of a faulty internet connection. If you can access other websites, then it might be that the Hulu servers are down.