- The Hulu error code p-dev313 can be caused by issues with Hulu's server.
- You can fix this issue by changing your account password.
- Another effective solution is to uninstall and reinstall Hulu.
When watching Hulu on your streaming device like FireTV or even gaming consoles like Xbox, you may encounter Hulu errors that will prevent the app from functioning normally. The Hulu p-dev318, p-dev313, and p-dev322 are one of those error codes.
While the Hulu p-dev318 error mostly affects Xbox users, other errors can occur on any device. In this guide, we will show you the easy ways to fix this issue.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
How do I fix the Hulu errors p-dev313, p-dev322 and p-dev318?
1. Fix Hulu error p-dev313
Reset your account password
- Go to your Hulu Account page and log in with your current password.
- Look for the Account section.
- Click on CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Enter your current password for verification.
- Enter your new password twice to make sure the password is correct.
- Check the Log me out of other computers box. This will log you out from all the devices you are signed in to.
- Click Save changes to complete the process.
- Sign in with your newly created password on the device that shows the p-dev313 error.
- Try streaming any content to see if changing the password resolved error.
2. Fix Hulu error p-dev322
- The Hulu error p-dev322 is a temporary issue and occurs if the Hulu servers are facing issues.
- According to Hulu, they have implemented a fix to fix the error, and the users should not get it anymore.
- If you are experiencing the error, follow the general troubleshooting tips below to fix the issue.
3. Fix Hulu error p-dev318
3.1. Check your HDMI cable and port
- Turn off your TV as well as your Xbox One.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from your TV connecting the Xbox One device.
- Leave the devices idle for a few minutes.
- Reverse the HDMI cable and connect it to the TV and Xbox.
- If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, make sure to connect the HDMI cable to a different port than the one you were using earlier.
- Reboot your Xbox and TV and check if the Hulu p-dev318 error is resolved.
3.2. Check for server issues
- Launch your browser and type Hulu server status in the address bar.
- Select sites like downdetector to check the Hulu server status.
- You can also contact online support or tag Hulu on Twitter for a prompt response.
4. General Hulu troubleshooting tips
4.1. Perform a clean cycle
- Power off your streaming device, such as your laptop, smart TV, external streaming devices, and gaming consoles.
- Remove all the cables connect to the devices and the power outlet.
- Reconnect the cables back to the devices.
- Power on the devices and check for any improvements.
Additionally, some devices offer the option to reset the device from the settings menu hard. Hard resetting and reinstalling the Hulu channel or app can fix several issues with the service.
4.2. Uninstall and reinstall Hulu
- Uninstall the Hulu app from your device.
- Power off and on the device.
- Install Hulu from the app store that is available on your streaming device.
- Launch the app and check for any improvements.
The Hulu errors p-dev317, p-dev318, p-dev313, and p-dev322 can occur due to issues with your streaming device and if the Hulu server is facing issues. Irrespective of the cause, you should be able to fix them with the solutions in this guide.
Feel free to let us know the fix that helped you solve this problem in the comments below.