Install KB4103727 to fix browser and display bugs in Windows 10
The May Patch Tuesday edition is here. As always, Microsoft rolled out a series of updates to all the supported Windows versions in order to fix various bugs and improve the overall OS stability. If you’re a Windows 10 Fall Creators Update user, you can now download and install KB4103727 on your computer. This update takes the OS version to build 16299.431 and it fixes a bunch of issues caused by previous updates.
Windows 10 KB4103727 changelog
The April Windows Servicing updates caused App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working. The May Patch Tuesday updates fixes this issue as well.
After installing April’s KB4093105, many Windows Mixed Reality users encountered an error message informing them that the OS couldn’t download Windows Mixed Reality software. This problem should be history now.
Other bug fixes and improvements include:
- Fixed an Internet Explorer issue that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios that involve multiple visits to a web page.
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge now respect the video preload flag in certain scenarios.
- Increases the user account minimum password length in Group Policy from 14 to 20 characters.
- Users can now select Microsoft add-ins on a second monitor.
- Addressed the issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server.
- The update also brings additional security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows app platform and frameworks, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows Hyper-V, Windows virtualization and kernel, HTML help, and Windows Server.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Patch Tuesday installs Candy Crush on Windows 10 PCs
- How to fix performance issues after installing Patch Tuesday updates
- Don’t check for updates this Patch Tuesday to avoid getting the April Update
If you want your laptop to work properly, you need to have the appropriate software installed. Speaking of software, users reported that they can’t install […]
Are you getting a “printer needs user intervention” error message when printing documents? The error message might appear on the printer‘s top panel display as […]