Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communication standard that allows devices to transmit data, as well as voice wirelessly over a short distance.
More precisely, a Bluetooth device doesn’t use wires or cables to connect with another, but radio waves. So, when Bluetooth-enabled products are in close proximity to each other, they pair.
They all include low-cost transceiver microchips. By all, we do mean a wide range of devices such as:
Quick Bluetooth fixes to consider applying
- Full Fix: Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10
- FIX: Bluetooth speaker not detected in Windows 10
- Can’t remove Bluetooth device in Windows 10
- How to fix a Bluetooth that is not working in Windows 10
- Uninstall current Bluetooth installation before continuing
For more tips on how to deal with similar problems, check out this dedicated Bluetooth section.