If you find yourself in the situation in which your Mixer audio is not working on your Xbox One console, you have to know, this is a common problem.
A large number of users have complained about this issue on forums across the web, asking for an official fix.
Even though the moderators at Mixer didn’t release any official solution for this issue, our team has researched the online forums for any solutions that helped.
In this article, we compiled some of the best possible solutions for this issue. Please read on to find out more.
Here’s what to do if your Mixer audio is not working on Xbox One
1. Make sure your speakers/TV volume is not muted
Make sure your speakers/TV is not muted by increasing the volume to a moderate level.
2. Adjust the Chat mixer settings
- Press the Xbox button -> select System.
- Choose Settings -> Display & sound.
- Select Volume -> choose Chat mixer.
- Select one of the available options.
3. Disconnect your headset
To fix this, you need to simply disconnect your headset, and check to see if the issue persists.
4. Turn off the Low Latency option
Note: You will need to do this every time you encounter this issue, as the setting will not be saved automatically.
We hope the troubleshooting steps presented to you in this article managed to solve your audio not working issue in Mixer.
Please let us know if it did, or if you have any suggestions, by using the comment section below.
- Mixer&’s popularity among gamers rises big time thanks to the user-oriented approach
- Fix That account is not linked with any Mixer account
- Mixer not showing the video stream? Do this to fix it