Unable to display RD Web Access: How to fix this IE error
Are you experiencing the ‘Unable to display RD Web Access’ error message while using Internet Explorer on your Windows 10 device? If, for some reasons, you cannot access your webpage, you cannot refresh a certain page or you cannot apply the server settings due to this particular issue, don’t panic. We till try to find the best workarounds that can successfully address this general IE malfunction.
FIX: Unable to display RD Web Access
- Add the site to the Trusted sites zone.
- Disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
- Apply the latest Windows updates.
- Reset Internet Explorer Settings.
1. Add the site to the Trusted sites zone
If the ‘Unable to display RD Web Access’ error is displayed along with the blocked message that asks you to tell IE whether you trust the implied webpage or not, just add this page to the Trusted sites zone. In order to do that, you just need to click on the ‘Add’ button and follow the on-screen prompts that will be automatically displayed on your Windows 10 computer. Then, refresh Internet Explorer as everything should work without further issues.
2. Disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration
- Click on the Windows Start button – it should be located near the Cortana icon.
- From the list of entries that’s displayed access Server Manager.
- In the next window navigate towards Local Server.
- Then, look for the IE Enhanced Security Configuration field.
- Near it you will notice the On value displayed; click on the ‘On’ entry.
- Choose to turn off IE ESC for Administrators and/or for Users.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Restart IE in the end.
3. Apply the latest Windows updates
The Internet Explorer ‘Unable to display RD Web Access’ issues might happen if your Windows 10 system is not updated to the latest official version. So, you should verify if there are any system updates waiting for your approval:
- On your computer press the Win+I keyboard hotkeys.
- From the Windows Settings window click on the Update & Security option.
- Next, from the left panel of the main window click on the Windows Update entry.
- If updates are available you will be prompted with new notifications.
- Follow on-screen prompts and apply the Windows packages that are available for your computer.
- In the end reboot your PC and try to use IE again.
4. Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the Settings icon – it’s located in the upper-right corner of the main window.
- Then, choose Internet options.
- Switch to Advanced tab and then click on the Reset… button.
- Review the alerts that are displayed and confirm by selecting Reset again.
- Wait while IE is reinitialized.
These guidelines should explain the right troubleshooting solutions to fix the Internet Explorer ‘Unable to display RD Web Access’ error. Additionally, you can also try to uninstall recently applied Windows 10 updates or remove a certain software program from your computer if the IE malfunction occurred after a system update or after setting up a new program.
If you have further questions or if you want to share another problem, use the comments field available below. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Full Fix: ‘There is a problem with this website’s security certificate’
- 4 of the best antivirus with website blocker/ web filtering
- This website is not allowed: 5 solutions to fix this error
If you find yourself looking at a Server execution failed error inside the Add roles and Features wizard, you must know you are not the […]
Adding data labels is one of the most basic functions in Power BI. As you well know, the visualizing of data is one of the […]