- The best Shopify helpdesk software can help you boost your sales and get ahead.
- The optimal helpdesk for Shopify must have a good live chat tool and integrate all communication channels.
- On top of our list of Shopify helpdesk software is an excellent solution with almost 50 integrations.
- Check all our suggestions as you will also find a project management platform.
Shopify is one of the most popular shopping platforms and the most prominent automated eCommerce software used by over 600.000 businesses in the world.
It’s obvious why you would like your helpdesk app or platform to include this eCommerce source. Yes, it’s all about increasing the sales for your business and a clever helpdesk solution can make a huge difference.
There are a couple of solutions that work on Shopify but the best helpdesk solution for Shopify will also include many other sources, including social networks.
Long story short, here’s our list with the best Shopify helpdesk apps or platforms that will boost your company sales.
What are the best Shopify helpdesk apps or platforms?
Gorgias is the best helpdesk platform that integrates Shopify. Actually, this excellent solution has almost 50 integrations including Shopify, Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce, Instagram, Facebook and a lot more.
First of all, a huge advantage for this solution is that you have all the support tickets in one place and while you answer to their demands, you have all their data in front of your eyes.
That, of course, will help your agents provide a correct and fast response considering the real needs of your customers. The platform also allows your agents to take actions on the spot, without leaving their desk.
Managing a subscription, returning the client’s money, editing an order? It’s all possible from the platform, without leaving the desk.
Let’s go through the best features of Gorgias:
- All support tickets are in the same place which ensures a prompt response
- You can take action fast, without leaving your desk
- Engage with your customers on the platform they discovered your product
- Almost 50 integrations including Shopify and BigCommerce
- The ability to track the sales generated by the agents
GorgiasGorgias is a great helpdesk platform with amazing integrations that will boost your sales in no time.
Monday.com’s Work OS allows you to create a help desk in a very customized manner.
For instance, you could use it for making requests to the IT team to manage your inventory or an entire project lifecycle so it all depends on you and your needs.
The software brings everything on one platform and it can integrate not only with Shopify but also with various tools like Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Slack, Zoom, Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud and many more.
So, you can use it for inside management, for marketing, sales, and it’s also a great work from home platform that will help you remain efficient.
This platform also comes with a free trial period so you can test it and see if it delivers the results you’re interested in.
Monday.comMonday.com not only has Shopify integration but also uses your corporate software to help you manage any project.
Help Scout is a collaborative customer services platform that is used by over 11.000 businesses from 140 countries so you might also try it for your business.
The idea behind Help Scout is to offer tools for a team to be efficient and collaborate. So, for instance, you can share team inboxes whether your team is made from 2 or 200 people in your team.
However, the most important component is the live chat support so you can provide the most informed answers to your customers. You can also do that by creating relevant help pages support.
Let’s see what are the best features of Help Scout:
- Sharing inboxes within the team
- Live chat support
- Great self-service options for your clients
- Recommend insight articles based on the page a customer is viewing
- Escalation options based on the client’s needs
Re:amaze to help you engage with your clients by combining email, social media, mobile, and chat communication from them seamlessly.
The software also includes collaboration tools that helps the team members from your business to assign, note, and share views.
All this engagement includes all the possible communication channels including the corporate email, a chat client, Facebook pages, and Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, SMS, and voice messages.
Let’s see what are the main features of Re:amaze:
- Fast communication through live chat
- Customer message preview in real time
- All communication channels integrated
- Live dashboard with customer’s activity
- View your customer’s profile data customized for your needs
All the philosophy behind Deskpro is to give your agents all the tools necessary to provide your customers the best information and answers so they can be satisfied.
So first, this solution provides a complex ticketing system collected from all communication channels. It also comes with automation tools that will eliminate any repetitive tasks from the agent’s focus.
Also, all your tickets can receive urgency scores so that your agents can clearly prioritize their actions.
Here are some of the best features of Deskpro:
- Automation tools that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Complex ticketing system with integrated communication channels
- Shared inboxes for easy team management tasks
- Access all the history with a client for further problem identification
- Clear organization tools for sorting, grouping and labeling
A great helpdesk app or platform can provide you with a great advantage over the other competing businesses, so we hope that you found the best tool for your trade in our list.
If you’re also looking for a great live chat client for your business, you can take a look at our best automated chat list. If you have any other suggestions, leave us a thought in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend Gorgias but you can also check our list with the best Shopify helpdesk apps.
Shopify is a very powerful eCommerce platform so yes, it’s worth using whether you are a client or a business owner.
Yes, in Shopify you can get started for free. However, check our best online selling software for businesses for your inspiration.