Teamviewer is one of the best remote assistance applications, but many users reported that Teamviewer clipboard synchronization is not working. This can be a big problem, especially if you’re trying to provide remote assistance to your coworker or a friend remotely.
Here’s how one user described the issue on Teamviewer Community forums:
We just bought enterprise, and it’s a deal breaker if we can’t copy and paste from the Windows 10 host into the TV window.
I’ve tried with Sync clipboards checked, and unchecked. I’ve restarted TV multiple times with both options.
It does not work.
Is there a fix for this or do we need to cancel our account to find something which has this feature?
We managed to come up with a series of simple fixes that should fix this inconvenience.
What to do if copy paste isn’t working on Teamviewer?
1. Make sure to have Clipboard synchronization enabled
- Open Teamviewer.
- In the top menu click Extras > select Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Select Show advanced options.
- Find the Advanced settings for connections to other computers option > check the Clipboard synchronization box.
- Press OK and restart Teamviewer.
2. Reboot your PC
3. Use the Copy – Paste option instead of the keyboard shortcuts
- Right-click the text you want to copy.
- Now select Copy/Paste depending on your needs
We hope that our guide helped you fix Teamviewer clipboard synchronization problems. As you can see, this problem is easy to fix, and you just need to enable clipboard synchronization feature in order to use it properly.
If any of our solutions worked for you, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.