- It's inevitable to encounter PC problems from time to time, and it should not be a problem to solve them with the right tool.
- That's why in this article we recommend you the best tuneup utilities for Windows 10 on the market.
- Some repair programs are automated and allow you to solve your PC problems with just a few clicks.
- The software listed below brings additional features and options that will make sure your PC runs with its normal parameters, so try them out.
Tune-up utilities dig deep into your PC to find and fix areas with issues.
Some tune-up tools perform just these essential functions, while others come with a more elaborate set of features that will improve your PC’s performance significantly and in exciting ways.
Check out some of the best tune-up utilities that are compatible with Windows 10, and analyze their features to be able to pick the best choice for your PC’s needs.
What are the best tune-up utilities for Windows 10?
This tool’s approach to PC optimization makes it quite unique, thanks to its ability to fix all problems automatically with just a single click.
Take a look at its best features:
- Repair and Rebuild Windows
- Virus protection
- Fix error messages
- Optimize registry
- Database of new, up to date replacement files
- Stop PC from crashing and freezing
- Convenient repair at any time
Restoro is a premium PC tune-up software with great features and options that will give your lethargic system a kick.
If your PC is not booting or if it’s loading apps at a slower pace, we recommend you download Iolo System Mechanic.
Take a look at the most important features that come with this tool:
- It is compatible with all systems running Windows XP and later, of course, including Windows 10.
- Iolo System Mechanic allows you to install the program on any number of systems.
- Its interface is easy to use even for beginners.
- There are Windows 10-specific tools included in this utility.
- The Privacy Shield suite allows you to disable Wi-Fi Sense, SmartScreen Service, Microsoft Data Collection, Telemetry Services, and will prevent the involuntary collection and sharing of your data.
- Another useful tool is Commonly Redundant or Unnecessary Decelerators and Destabilizers that is able to remove the useless file from your system.
- LiveBoost unlocks more CPU and RAM to enhance your system’s performance.
- ActiveCare offers real-time system analysis and repair.
Iolo System Mechanic is one of the 7 software products included in the comprehensive security, privacy and optimization package Phoenix 360.
Iolo System Mechanic
Iolo System Mechanic is a great tool if you want to boost your PC’s speed. Give it a try today!
Glary Utilities Pro boasts an entire suite of PC-enhancing tools, and it offers your heavily used computer another shot at a new life.
The utility leverages a collection of more than 20 tools to kick all kinds of problems that have been bugging your system.
Take a look at the most impressive features that you will get with this utility:
- It is easy to use, and it will improve your system’s performance.
- It is a lightweight app for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP as well.
- The utility downloads and installs effortlessly and quickly.
- The program provides registry repair, disk cleanup, and also junk-file removal tools.
- It comes with automatic software updates and the ability to schedule tune-up times.
- Glary Utilities Pro comes with a backup and restores functionality that will turn out to be extremely useful for the moments that you need to go back to a previous state of your PC.
- The utility comes with an incredibly helpful driver updater that searches for new drivers when the ones from your system become outdated.
The tool is very easy to use and has a lot of features. Check out the free version in the link below.
Your PC doesn’t have to remain sluggish and full or errors. Take care of it with Glary Utilities!
AVG TuneUp makes sure to improve your computer’s performance by digging deep into the system to perform all kinds of processes including removing junk files, uninstalling unneeded programs and also defragging your hard drive.
You can also install this tune-up tool on as many devices as you please.
Check out the best features that are included in AVG TuneUp:
- The tool is able to update outdated software.
- AVG TuneUp also speeds up your PC’s performance.
- The utility frees up disk space and also fixes Windows crashes.
- It will provide your system with extended battery life.
- AVG TuneUp will make older PCs live longer, and it will help new PCs run much faster.
- It provides constant updates for popular programs such as Google Chrome or Skype.
- It removes unwanted files that have been accumulating over the years in your system.
The new Fix Problems center is a 24/7 mechanic for your PC, and it fixes and prevents issues with Windows, programs, hard disks, or accidentally deleted files.
Norton Utilities is a useful tune-up tool that will improve your PC’s performance.
This utility is compatible supports 32-bit Windows XP (Service Pack 3), but you can’t utilize it on 64-bit XP platforms.
Check out the most important features that are included in this utility below:
- Registry cleaner
- Disk defragger
- Startup manager
- File recovery
- File shredder
- Duplicate file finder
- Repair drives
- Uninstaller tools
You can run all the utility’s functionalities and tools individually, and you also have the option of One-Click Optimization for easy cleanup.
Download Norton Utilities from the link below and watch it enhance your system’s overall performance.
Windows repair tools come in all shapes and sizes, from intricate and heavy OS boosters to lightweight utilities that provide you with just the basics, which most of the times are more than enough.
Well, Tweaking Windows Repair falls in the latter category, and while it may look a bit dated, it does more than a good enough job to warrant a place on our list.
That being said, Tweaking windows repair comes with everything you may expect from such a tool, including:
- Error troubleshooters
- Registry cleaners
- RAM optimizers
- CPU boosters
Whichever you may be using Tweaking Windows Repair for, know that they will be done in a professional manner, and you won’t feel your PC sluggish during the scan or repair process, or after everything else is done.
These are some of the best tune-up utilities for your machine running Windows 10 and other versions of the operating system.
They all come with their own robust set of features that will definitely be able to increase your system’s overall performance.
Check them all out and decide which one seems the best for your PC.
If you have any other suggestions or questions, don’t hesitate to reach for the comments section below.