Arc Games offers one of the largest free-to-play video games on the Windows platform. Users can download and install games using the Acr Client for PC.
However, what if you want to uninstall Arc Client installer in Windows?
You may want to uninstall the Arc installer for troubleshooting the client or if you have decided to cancel the Arc games account.
Irrespective of the reason here is how you can uninstall Arc installer in Windows. This guide also shows how to uninstall a game from the Arc client.
Steps to uninstall Arc client installer and games:
1. Uninstall Arc installer
- You can uninstall the Arc Installer from the Control Panel.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type control and click OK to open the Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel, go to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Scroll through the installed apps list and select Arc.
- Click on Uninstall and click Yes to confirm the action.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the client to uninstall.
Uninstall from the directory
- You can also uninstall Arc uninstaller using the built-in uninstaller from the installation directory manually.
- Open the “File Explorer” and navigate to the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arc
- Double-click on the Uninstall Arc file.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
- In the Installation Wizard, select Remove option.
- Click Next and wait for the client to uninstall successfully.
2. Uninstall games from the Arc client
- If you only want to uninstall games from your Arc client, you can do it from the Arc Client account settings.
- Launch Arc Client on your PC.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the home screen, click on the Charge tab from the left pane.
- Click the Tile icon. This will show all the games installed on the Arc client.
- Locate the game you want to uninstall and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option. Click Yes to confirm the action.
- Windows will uninstall the Arc game in a few minutes.
- If the Arc client shortcut still appears, restart the computer and check again.
3. Clean Arc client files
- If the Arc game shortcut appears on the desktop even after uninstalling the client, try this.
- Download and install a registry cleaner software.
- We are using CCleaner to clean the files.
- Launch CCleaner and click on Analyze.
- Once the analysis is done, select all the file types you want to delete and click on Clean.
- That should remove any files left behind during the Arc installer’s uninstallation.
Arc Games client offers some excellent free-to-play and paid games. However, if you have decided to free some space on your hard drive, follow the steps in this article to uninstall Arc games and uninstaller.
Do let us know your favourite Arc game titles in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE: