- Eero routers gained a reputation for delivering a strong signal to all connected devices.
- You don't need to be an advanced user to couple a VPN with your router. Just make sure you choose a perfectly capable VPN solution.
- Assuming that you like to keep up with trends, our Routers section is waiting to be discovered.
- Our VPN Hub will also point you in the right direction when looking for more VPNs.
Are you worried about having to install a VPN on every single device you and all other family members use?
Coupling it from the start with the Eero router is a much more inspired decision.
Your wish most likely is to protect multiple devices on your home network. Therefore, simply choose a VPN solution for your router.
All our recommendations are here for a reason that goes beyond the fact that you can set them up with the Eero router.
They clearly make the process as straightforward as possible.
Besides that, these virtual private network providers help you gain anonymity online and bypass geographic restrictions.
What are the best VPNs for Eero routers?
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access takes our top spot for Eero routers. If most VPNs have usage limits and privacy issues that make them unsuitable for use on a router, that’s not PIA’s case.
This VPN has servers across approximately 45 countries. It is indeed outdone by ExpressVPN and CyberGhost which have more servers but do note that this Kape Technologies solution considers security a priority.
When Russian authorities decided to log all domestic data traffic for at least one year, Private Internet Access removed their servers from Russia.
Changes in laws from Brazil and South Korea led to the same result. Moreover, this VPN has a strict zero-logs policy, so it never stores or shares any information about you.
It even accepts Bitcoin or gift cards from Starbucks if you want your subscription to be untraceable.
More about PIA:
- No IP, DNS, or WebRTC leaks
- Latest encryption protocols, including OpenVPN and WireGuard
- Split tunneling
- Opera, Chrome, and Firefox extensions
- Protect up to 10 devices at a time
- 24/7 live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Private Internet AcessThere is no better choice for Eero routers than PIA. Currently available at a major discount!
Eero’s plug-and-use flexibility lets you easily build a setup for all your network devices, but CyberGhost is another VPN that steps in to guarantee their security.
CyberGhost supports DD-WRT, so it can be tweaked to support Eero. Moreover, it offers a nice mix of server locations – over 6400 in 89 countries and the numbers are rapidly changing.
Even if it allows only seven simultaneous connections, you’ll be able to stream 4K UHD video when using servers in the US and enjoy gaming with minimum lag.
More about CyberGhost VPN:
- Confirmed no-log policy
- OpenVPN with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- It unblocks basic websites and streaming services like Amazon Prime and Netflix
- Available apps for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire TV
- It allows unlimited torrenting
- Great quality service
CyberGhost VPNSet up this reliable VPN on your Eero router to share VPN access with all connected devices.
NordVPN lets you connect to more than 5,400 servers in 59 countries to securely access your devices.
As expected, NordVPN has desktop clients for both Windows and Mac OS, as well as apps for Android and iOS. Alternatively, Eero routers can be configured to use NordVPN.
Therefore, you’ve got a winning combination on your hands: the router assures strong Wi-Fi for all your devices and the VPN secures every single smartphone, laptop, or gadget connected to Eero.
More about NordVPN:
- OpenVPN and NordLynx (a modded version of WireGuard)
- P2P support
- Unblock popular Netflix catalogs, including US, UK, and Canada
- Comprehensive tutorials to set up the service on your devices
- Various payment methods – cards, Bitcoin, and PayPal
- 24/7 live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
NordVPNSet up this trustworthy VPN on your Eero router to enjoy secure web browsing.
ExpressVPN operates more than 3,000 VPN servers optimized for fast downloads and privacy, so don’t resume using it only for your laptop.
It’s a great fit for Eero routers, thanks to the fact that it supports OpenVPN manual configuration mode. As such, every device on your network can take advantage of its benefits.
For example, it has a Smart DNS feature called MediaStreamer, which enables you to unblock streamin services on devices without native VPN support, such as Xbox, PlayStation, and even your Apple TV or Nvidia Shield TV.
More about ExpressVPN:
- Countless servers in key locations worldwide
- Superior security
- Compatible with desktop and mobile platforms
- Web extensions for both Chrome and Firefox
- Customer support is available 24/7 to help you get started
- 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPNTake your online security to a next level by connecting to the VPN servers of this superior VPN.
IPVanish is a powerful United States-based VPN well worthy of a place in our list.
Other than having custom software apps for Windows, Mac, Amazon Firestick, and mobile platforms, it is also ideal for Eero routers.
Note that it supports no less than 10 simultaneous connections and an unlimited amount of installations, so you’ll never be in the position of choosing.
No less important, this VPN allows torrenting on all servers and its integrated kill switch always prevents traffic from leaking onto the network if the connection drops.
More about IPVanish:
- It’s a no-logs VPN
- IPv6 leak protection
- 256-bit encryption used by default
- Provides access to over 1400 anonymous servers
- The support staff is available 24/7
- 30 days money-back guarantee
IPVanishSet up IPVanish and securely access your router-connected devices. Enjoy a discounted price right away!
Got any further questions about these VPNs for Eero routers? Take a look at our FAQ at the end of this article or feel free to use the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about installing a VPN on your router
- Do I need a separate VPN for each device?
You may use a separate VPN for each device or let your router handle VPN connections. Set up a VPN from this dedicated list with the router and all connected devices will be covered.
- Can I use a free VPN on my router?
There are a few powerful VPNs that you can use on a router. However, don’t take any decision before making sure that yours has no usage limits and privacy will never be at risk.
- What is the best VPN for routers?
Private Internet Access scores highly for privacy and security, so it’s our top recommendation for routers.