6 best Windows hosting services with remote desktop
- A Windows hosting service with remote desktop features enables you to manage your business online.
- When choosing a solution for you or your business take into consideration their uptime and support services.
- It's also important to look at the options for scalability of your plan if your website is growing in demand.
The demand for Windows hosting is getting higher every day, and that’s why the market is filled with various such services packed with lots of features.
Moreover, the remote desktop access is a must nowadays because it will allow you to control everything from a centralized console wherever you may be.
How do I pick the best hosting service with remote desktop?
There are a lot of Windows hosting out there on the market but not all of them offer remote desktop access.
Also, let’s go through some of the most important criteria to choose the best one for you:
➡ Guaranteed uptime
All of the solutions recommended below have excellent uptime but the best advise here is to check the forums for client feedback because they definitely tried the services.
However, let’s face it, there is no failproof solution. It will be hard to find hosting with 100% uptime so it’s also important to look for a service with good support record.
➡ Dedicated resources
Server sharing is OK if you have a small blog or a website and you want to cut some costs but if you’re in full development and the visitors are pouring in, things need to change.
Look for a service and plan that offers dedicated servers and resources to match your content amount and traffic.
If you don’t want to move your website(s) too many times, look at the plans of the hosting service and make sure that you can scale up your service.
Get one of the best network traffic inspection tools so you can react quicky when the demands grow.
We gathered five of the best such services, and we’re listing their top features to make your decision much more accessible.
Check them all out and after you analyze their perks, decide which one is the best for your needs.
What are the best Windows hosting services right now?
AccuWebHosting provides low-cost Windows VPS hosting that guarantees 99% uptime so it’s worth your consideration.
The VPS hosting plans provide full root access and remote desktop access to connect to your Windows Virtual Machines.
This solution provides 24/7 live chat assistance to make sure that all your issues are solved, and your VPS hosting experience is a real asset to all of your online needs.
Internet connectivity will ensure extreme reliability that is also backed by fire suppression systems, constant video surveillance, and more.
The data centers are geographically dispersed, and this means that you will get really high-quality network with low latency.
You will benefit from the Self-Managed support option on all the traditional VPS plans. Check out more details on AccuWebHosting on the service’s official website.
Check out the best features that you will be able to enjoy once you decide to use ACCU Web Hosting:
- Superior Windows VPS hosting with flexible plans
- Bulletproof network and infrastructure
- Root access capability
- Choose your VPS data center from the USA and Asia locations
- Onsite staff, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All of the HyperVisor nodes run with a 1Gbps connection
- Ideal for software apps, website hosting, forex hosting, game servers, web developers, business needs, and more
AccuWebHostingLow-cost Windows VPS hosting with 1Gbps connectivity speed, 99.9% uptime, and 100% customer satisfaction.
GoDaddy is one of the world’s largest web services companies and it provides an industry-standard cPanel to install apps, manage backups and security.
In terms of web hosting, it offers classic website hosting for Windows of Linx, WordPress hosting (including site management tools), or server hosting (VPS or dedicated servers).
You can start with a low plan but if you require more power for your site, you will be able to increase your CPU/RAM, I/O, and storage with a one-click purchase seamlessly.
GoDaddy has state-of-the-art data centers in North America, Europe, or Asia-Pacific to ensure faster page loads and a better visitor experience.
An advantage over other hosting services are the commercial apps that can be implemented with a single click so if you’re a merchant, we strongly recommend it.
The service also comes with Deluxe, Ultimate, and Maximum plans, with enhanced features, but pricier.
A quick look at the key features in the Economy plan will reveal:
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 1-year Office 365 subscription included
- 50 FTP users
- 1 website
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- 100 GB storage
GoDaddySuperior performance and load times, plus award-winning 24/7 support – get all that and more with GoDaddy!
V2 Cloud Desktop Services
If you are looking for a virtual desktop that can be installed in straight 20 minutes for your clients, employees, or students, then V2 could be your best bet.
In just about 10 clicks you can deploy a cloud-based virtual windows desktop making the entire process unbelievably simple.
V2 Cloud offers a fully managed virtual desktop solution, that helps business owners or IT managers to save time.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
The best part is that this virtual cloud-based virtual desktop solution is fast, cost-effective, and flexible.
Get access to all the controls, settings, resources, and more under one roof through a responsive dashboard.
You get the advantage of both single and multi-user desktops, and also publish a Windows app to a client in their browser with access to just the application and not your full desktop.
V2 Cloud comes with an intuitive management console that offers access to all your security settings, cloud resources, user controls, billing, and more, all on a simple and secure pane.
Available as a web and mobile app, it enables you to access your cloud desktop on the go, while it protects it with a secure SSL connection.
V2 Cloud key features:
- No minimum proficiency, no IT skills, and no long-term contract are required
- Real-time protection and night scan with fully managed Malwarebytes Pro antivirus software in business plans
- AD integration and backup snapshots
- Multi-factor authentication for added security and automatic integration with the SSO provider of your choice
- Offers live support with the technical support team
- Also available as a desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and as a Raspberry Pi app
V2 CloudBuild a cloud-hosted Windows virtual desktop in just 20 minutes with no prior technical skills.
Riptide Hosting offers remote desktop hosting that enables you to log in from all kinds of devices in order to run and share software and files with other people.
This service also provides server hosting including Microsoft SQL server and website hosting on both dedicated and virtual servers.
Riptide Hosting delivers three plans for the users’ needs with different pricings: Dedicated Server Hosting, Virtual Server Hosting, and Terminal Server Hosting.
You can check out the complete extensive set of features that are packed in Riptide Hosting and choose the best plan that this server has to offer from the official website.
This service offers redundant power and network for maximum uptime and Dell hardware and Intel CPUs.
Check out the best features that this service is able to offer you below:
- Maximum uptime for your app’s needs
- Secure data centers, networks, and hardware
- Multiple tier 1 bandwidth providers, and it keeps you always online
- Windows dedicated server hosting, terminal server hosting, and also server colocation
- Sales and support are available non-stop via phone
- Class-A data centers with redundant power and blended bandwidth in order to maximize uptime
SolVPS – RDP hosting
With SolVPS, you will be able to use any PC, Mac, or smartphone to connect to your Windows cloud server with RDP.
You will be able to use Remote Desktop Connection on your PC, TeamViewer, and other various RDP clients.
Windows VPS instances are offered with a standard installation of Windows Server, with ready-to-deploy server roles and features, and with the possibility to install your own apps as well.
You can choose your favorite version of Windows for free, and this includes Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Then, add more licenses for Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, and other Microsoft software.
Every VPS is a fully licensed system that provides constant access to Windows Updates and more Microsoft Services.
Check out the most exciting features that are included in this service:
- You can run the apps securely on a hosted desktop
- The Administrator RDP access comes with all Windows VPS cloud server services
- Hosted cloud desktop to run your software
- Create additional system users and RDP hosts for your team’s members
- RDS Licensing for every user
- Windows Server is enhanced to offer users the best performance of cloud desktops
VirMach Windows Remote Desktop VPS
This is another excellent Windows VPS, and it’s also easy to use even for users without tons of experience.
VirMach Windows Remote Desktop VPS offers various plans with various price tags, and you can check them out on the official website of this service.
The solution provides KVM virtualization, dedicated CPU, and RAM as well so you don’t need to share your resources.
This service relies on virtual dedicated servers that provide all the power that you need at an affordable price.
Take a look at the best features that are included in this service:
- Customize your disk size up to 8GB
- Massive servers in ten locations in the world for providing maximum scalability and speed
- Enjoy enhanced SSD and Intel CPU performance
- Automatically activated and one of the easiest VPS to use
- Using this VPS will turn out to be just like having a second computer
These are our top picks for the best Windows hosting with remote desktop services that you can use right now.
Head over to their official website to analyze their complete set of features and choose the best service for your needs.
Moreover, consider consulting some forums and checking for the opinions of other users because they already have some experience in working with them.
On the same subject, you might also be interested in the best business email hosting software if you need to provide them for your clients and employees.
We would like to know your opinion regarding this list and if we can improve it, so feel free to leave us a comment in the section below.