- The BTRoblox extension not working issue seems to be caused by an internal error.
- Users have been advised to wait out for a new update that will fix the bug, however, we have found other solutions as well.
- One of them is to update your current browser to make sure it does not cause any miscommunications between it and the extension.
If you are a lover of Roblox and find yourself visiting the website on a daily basis, you have probably heard about BTRoblox. Users have been fond of it, however, they have recently reported that their BTRoblox extension is not working as it should.
The term, which stands for Better Roblox, refers to the fact that the site’s appearance may be altered. And that users can also modify a variety of the items they see.
Not only does BTRoblox alter the appearance of Roblox.com as a whole, but it also adds some features that you may have wanted for a very long time.
There are a variety of options that pertain to the Navigation, Profile, Groups, Inventory, and Catalog. As well as Item Details, in addition to General settings.
It is stated in the Privacy Practices that have been provided by the publisher that this extension will not collect or make use of any of your data in any way.
Is BTRoblox allowed on Roblox?
Downloading and using Better Roblox is completely risk-free, and it is allowed by Roblox itself. Because it is a piece of open-source software (OSS), the BTRoblox browser extension allows anybody to inspect the program’s source code. And thus confirm that it does not include any dangerous code.
There are a lot of individuals on BTRoblox, as the platform has well over 1,000,000 members. The Better Roblox internet browser extension would suffer irreparable damage to its image if even a single user had difficulties caused by the fact that the software was not secure.
Is BTRoblox an extension?
Yes, it is an extension that stands for Better Roblox. It is designed to improve Roblox’s website by altering its appearance and contributing to the website’s fundamental operation by providing a variety of brand-new features.
Check out our list of the best Discord extensions for you to have in order to boost up your multiplayer gaming experience.
Which browser is best for Roblox?
The gaming-oriented web browser known as Opera GX is a variant of the Opera browser that is perfect for Roblox.
Opera GX may be downloaded separately from your primary web browser if you so want. You can also set it as the default search engine. And the superb RAM and CPU limiter features allow you to choose how much of your computer’s capacity you want the browser to use.
In addition, the integration of Discord ensures that you will always be able to communicate with your other gamers, which is a huge benefit.
For more information on Opera GX and alternative browser choices, check out our post on the seven best browsers to play Roblox on and enjoy it at its fullest.
On what browsers did BTRoblox stop working?
Not only did the BTRoblox stop working on let’s say Chrome, but it also proved to be malfunctioning on a plethora of other browsers. Some of which are the following:
- BTRoblox extension not working on Firefox – Firefox users can try to update their browsers before giving up completely.
- BTRoblox extension not working on Chrome – If you are on Chrome, the best solution is to uninstall and reinstall the extension on your browser.
- BTRoblox extension not working on Opera – Same goes for Opera users. Moreover, we recommend that you switch to Opera GX since it is gaming optimized.
- BTRoblox extension not working on Edge – Edge users might want to switch their browser to an alternative one. We have linked above, our post with 7 alternatives to try.
This being said, let’s jump into the list of solutions to fix the BTRoblox extension not working issue on your PC. Follow along!
How can I fix BTRoblox if it’s not working?
1. Reinstall it on your browser
- Open your browser’s Settings menu. Below, we have used Chrome to showcase the process, but it should be similar no matter what browser you are using.
- Next, click on the Extensions option in order to see all the installed ones.
- Find the BTRoblox extension and click Remove under it.
- Next, head to Chrome’s webstore for extensions and click on Add to Chrome next to BTRoblox. That’s it! The BTRoblox extension not working issue will be solved in no time.
2. Use an alternative browser
Thanks to other Roblox users, we found that changing your current browser before accessing the BTRoblox extension, proved to be one of the best solutions.
For best performance, we suggest you get a browser that’s constantly updated. Also, if you regularly access in-browser games, it’s just as important to focus on how well the browser performs.
It’s well known that Chrome can use up a large number of system resources and be slow at times. Opera on the other hand is lighter and supports Roblox and has its dedicated add-ons in its Web Store.
Opera has tons of performance-oriented features that can improve your Roblox experience. These include a built-in ad blocker, a battery saver feature, and a free, unlimited VPN.
The browser is also great for quick access. Add your favorite social media platforms and use them directly from the sidebar. No need to open a different tab or window.
3. Update your browser and wait for a bug fix
- Open your browser and go to the Settings menu.
- Here, type update in the Search bar and check whether it says your browser is up to date or not. If it isn’t make sure to click on the Update now button.
When it comes to fixing defects, programmers need to be at the top of their game, especially once the product has been made public and users have been actively using it.
We are all familiar with the word bug, which refers to a fault or malfunction in the programming of a piece of software or a system that causes problems.
As a final solution, we recommend that you wait for an extension update. A hotfix is a cumulative package that comprises information that is used to remedy an issue in a software product. Or a quick-fix engineering update (i.e., a software bug).
Why is BTRoblox broken?
BTRoblox posted on Twitter that the cause of their extension malfunction was a miscommunication between it and the browser it is used on.
They recommended that you update your browser regularly in order to make sure the extensions don’t encounter bugs in the future.
For more information on how to fix Roblox issues, take a look at our guide on how to fix An error occurred while starting Roblox.
Alternatively, check out our tips to fix There was a problem with your request in Roblox in case you encounter this issue as well.
If Chrome still gives you headaches, check out our article on the seven best browsers to play Roblox on and choose an alternative browser to use instead of your current one.
Alternatively, take a look a the five best browsers for gaming if you don’t like any of the aforementioned options. These include gaming-oriented optimization features, so they’re certainly worth a shot.
We hope our guide proved to be helpful for you. Don’t hesitate to tell us what you think as well as whether you have more solutions in mind. Thanks for reading!