There was a problem with your request can sometimes appear in Roblox and prevent you from playing, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix this issue once and for all. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How can I fix There was a problem with your request error in Roblox?
1. Reset Internet Options
- Press Windows Key + S and type internet options. Select Internet Options from the list of results.
- Now you will have to open the Advanced tab and click on the Reset button.
- Now, after the changes have also been completed, check if the problem is still there.
2. Clear your temporary Internet files
- Open your browser of choice.
- Remove the temporary files and cache. This process is different for each web browser.
- After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
3. Check your firewall
- Make sure that your antivirus or firewall aren’t blocking Roblox.
- Alternatively, disable your antivirus or firewall temporarily and check if that solves the issue.
4. Reinstall Roblox
- Go to Settings > Apps and uninstall Roblox.
- Once you remove it, install it again.
Alternatively, try using uninstaller software such as IOBit Uninstaller. By doing so, you’ll ensure that Roblox and all of its files and registry entries are completely removed from your PC. Now you just have to install Roblox again and you’re good to go.
There you go, few simple solutions that can help you fix There was a problem with your request Roblox error. Be sure to try all of our solutions and let us know in the comments section if one of our solutions worked for you.
- 3 best browsers to play ROBLOX on Windows 10 in 2019
- Download Roblox for free on Windows, Xbox, Android and iOS
- Top 5 VPN for Roblox to bypass the restrictions in your country