- Roblox is a game creation platform that lets players create their own games using Roblox Studio and has a base of over 65 million monthly active players.
- Roblox players have been encountering this error recently and have taken to the forums in search of answers. Today we're exploring the causes for it and what to do if you get this error.
- We cover most online games on our dedicated Online Games page. If you want to look for a particular problem for your favourite game, head over there.
- For more similar content, head over to our Roblox page where we discuss the latest bugs, and provide the best fixes.
There was a problem with your request can sometimes appear in Roblox and prevent you from playing, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix this issue once and for all. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How can I fix There was a problem with your request error in Roblox?
1. Reset Internet Options
- Press Windows Key + S and type internet options. Select Internet Options from the list of results.
- Now you will have to open the Advanced tab and click on the Reset button.
- Now, after the changes have also been completed, check if the problem is still there.
2. Clear your temporary Internet files
- Open your browser of choice.
- Remove the temporary files and cache. This process is different for each web browser.
- After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
3. Check your firewall
- Make sure that your antivirus or firewall aren’t blocking Roblox.
- Alternatively, disable your antivirus or firewall temporarily and check if the error message disappears.
4. Reinstall Roblox
- Go to Settings > Apps and uninstall Roblox.
- Once you remove it, install it again.
Alternatively, try using uninstaller software such as IOBit Uninstaller. By doing so, you’ll ensure that Roblox and all of its files and registry entries are completely removed from your PC. Now you just have to install Roblox again and you’re good to go.
There you go, few simple solutions that can help you fix There was a problem with your request Roblox error. Be sure to try all of our solutions and let us know in the comments section if one of our solutions worked for you.
FAQ: Common Roblox Problems
- Why does it say bad request on Roblox?
When you are receiving a 400 bad request error on Roblox, you are trying to access a page that is either down for maintenance or you have a firewall problem. This guide will show you how to diagnose and fix the error.
- How do you fix bad request on Roblox?
Closely follow the steps listed in our guide and you should have the problem sorted quickly.
- How do I fix Roblox error 400?
If there is a server issue or the server is undergoing maintenance, there is nothing you can do. But to eliminate a problem on your end, try the solutions shown in this guide.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in July 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in March 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.