Gears of War 4 is a third-person shooter developed by The Coalition and published by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One and Windows. This game was released back in October 2016 and it seems that Microsoft has finally revealed some details about an update that will be released next week for it.
The new update will bring new features, daily rewards and maps to the game. The new maps include Glory, a fortress based map where you will have to secure the defensible positions, and Speyer, a map designed for close-quarters combat. These two maps will be available on December 13, 2016 and will be rotated in and out of the public playlists.
In addition, the title’s developer has added a new Daily Rewards Citizen along with a new vertical split-screen options for players on Windows 10. Here are all the new features the December Update will bring to Gears of War 4:
- A Daily Rewards system;
- Improved visual feedback for damage dealt with the Gnasher;
- Vertical Split-Screen for Windows 10 players;
- Improvements to footstep audio balance, audio/video settings;
- A whole lot more!
The Coalition will also most likely share more information on “Gearmas”, which comes with holiday-themed weaponry and content. According to reports, a special Wintery theme event will be available sometime soon but we don’t have much information about this right now.
The December Update will be released for the Gears of War 4 on December 6, 2016 for both Windows and Xbox One.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War 4 players complain Core damage is too strong
- Gears of War 4 fans request Horde 3.0 offline support
- Here’s what fixes the next Gears of War 4 patch brings