Graphics software refers to any computer program or a suite of applications that helps a person to manage, edit, modify, change in any way, or create an image on a PC.
These applications are usually classified into two specific categories: raster and vector graphics. Most of the image editing software focus exclusively on one of those two.
Nowadays, there are numerous graphics software paid or freeware, with features such as changing colors, backgrounds, removing objects, etc.
Quick tips about graphics software
- 3 of the best drawing software for Samsung tablets
- Top 5 raster graphics editors to create stunning photo edits
- 5 best fashion and apparel design software
- 8 best vector graphics software for Windows 10
- 5 best online vector graphics editor for PC
If you want to learn more about tools to edit and create amazing images, don’t hesitate to visit our comprehensive Graphic & Design Software section.