Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Many Windows 10 users reported that KB3201845 caused a loss of . This problem is causing a lot of discomfort and trouble, especially for online gamers who get disconnected while trying to climb up the ladder. To help users and the gaming community, we will offer you a tutorial on how to fix issues.
Why does my internet keep disconnecting?
There are three common reasons why Internet disconnects:
- The first reason could be a configuration error caused by the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol or the TCP/IP.
- If it is not renewed, this might generate valid IP configuration may fix this problem. loss errors. Getting a
- You can easily validate your IP address in Command Prompt.
- Internet may disconnect due to Winsock API registry key corruption issues or simply because this key disappeared.
- This API gives apps permission to use the transport protocols, granting them the Internet access they need.
- You can easily reset the Winsock API in Command Prompt.
- The third reason why this loss of Internet connection may occur is because the network may not be compatible or correctly installed.
- This network manages the communication of the computer with other network computers or operating systems, so corruption or incompatibility issues make it impossible to keep the up.
How do I fix the loss of Internet connection
1. Update your driver
The final fix to the network Device Manager to download the latest driver updates on your computer.can be achieved by updating your . You can download the latest for your PC from the manufacturer’s official website. You can also open
For the direct approach, go to your PC’s manufacturer’s official website and download the suitable.
For the updated version, after downloading the file from the right-click the option used for the , and then select Update Software., use Win + X to go to Device Manager, select Network Adapters, and
When the browsing window pops up, choose the downloaded file, click Next, and after the installation is complete restart your PC.
In order to prevent PC damage by installing the wrong driver versions, we strongly suggest doing it automatically by using Outbyte Driver Updater.
This tool will find the right driver versions and will keep your firmware up to date. Keep in mind that some drivers can be installed by this tool in multiple steps.
2. Renew your IP
To fix the TCP/IP configuration problem, you need to renew your IP.
Open Command Prompt using Win + R and type cmd.exe or go to Windows search and type cmd or use Win + X and launch Command Prompt as Admin.
Once you open Command Prompt as administrator, type the command ipconfig/renew. You have to repeat this step two times in order for it to work.
3. Reset Winsock API
Fixing the Winsock API takes only a couple of minutes. Launch Command Prompt as Admin and enter the following commands:
netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
After inserting these two commands, you need to restart your computer for the commands to take effect. Sometimes this can prove to be a temporary fix as many users had to reset Winsock API every time they started their PCs.
That’s about it, we hope that this article helped you fix the annoying loss ofissues. If you’ve come upon other solutions to fix this problem, please list them in the comments below to help the Windows community.